• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

You got married?! :o

No Nekkid tushie pictures for joo!

No no,my best friend did,I've known him since I was about 9. :)

I love facial hair :wub:. My husband says he's going to shave and I say NOOOOOO :lol:. He keeps it for me :).

Shaving is over rated.

I agree,my full beard would be back soon,but I made a promise to keep shaved so,I gotta do that till I'm sure I can release the promise

In the mean time...

20150831_203907_zps9xhlpnm0.jpg

There ya go lawnbro I'm clean shaven

• Like 3

I agree,my full beard would be back soon,but I made a promise to keep shaved so,I gotta do that till I'm sure I can release the promise

In the mean time...

20150831_203907_zps9xhlpnm0.jpg

I still see some stubble :). Looks great! Your hair color is pretty awesome too. I'm just full of compliments tonight :).

Oh...and you look like Jon Bon Jovi :wub:. I'm SURE you've heard that before right???? :)

• Like 2

In the mean time...20150831_203907_zps9xhlpnm0.jpg

#iwouldhitit
  • Like 4

I still see some stubble :). Looks great! Your hair color is pretty awesome too. I'm just full of compliments tonight :).Oh...and you look like Jon Bon Jovi :wub:. I'm SURE you've heard that before right???? :)

I've never heard that before,lol. Thanks though gena you're pretty aweome so that's a legit compliment for sure.

YUHIDETHATNICEJAWLINEWITHHAIR!

I dunno I just cut it every 6 months haha.usually mid ear length or so.

#iwouldhitit

Hahaha thanks buddy. :D
  • Like 1

I've never heard that before,lol. Thanks though gena you're pretty aweome so that's a legit compliment for sure. I dunno I just cut it every 6 months haha.usually mid ear length or so.

I can't believe you never heard that before! Maybe JBJ is too old for people to make the connection :).
  • Like 1

I can't believe you never heard that before! Maybe JBJ is too old for people to make the connection :).

I honestly can't say I've been compared to any celebrity before so you maybe took the cake with that one lol,Congrats!

• Like 1

Equal over here Gena ,not everyday it's from a princess ;)

After all,gentlemen prefer blondes :blush:

:blush:

A couple of my geckos are holding out on me. I think they are waiting for roaches instead of eating their CGD!!!!! Little stinkers LOL. They sure are crazy for the roaches...way more so than for crickets! I'm so glad you convinced me to try them :).

• Like 1

:blush:A couple of my geckos are holding out on me. I think they are waiting for roaches instead of eating their CGD!!!!! Little stinkers LOL. They sure are crazy for the roaches...way more so than for crickets! I'm so glad you convinced me to try them :).

Yea they are good staple feeders,I'm glad your guys took to them so well. :)

I've been doing roaches worms and fruit flies throughout the day to give him a mix,the worms in the cup and the roaches are 1 by 1 on the screen of the cage. And the flies directly on the top branches

• Like 1

Yea they are good staple feeders,I'm glad your guys took to them so well. :)

I've been doing roaches worms and fruit flies throughout the day to give him a mix,the worms in the cup and the roaches are 1 by 1 on the screen of the cage. And the flies directly on the top branches

Can you tell if he prefers one or more over the others?
  • Like 1

Can you tell if he prefers one or more over the others?

He seems to favor all of them equally,the flies more so when there's a bunch en mass. He will have an option for horn worms this week also, those will be added to his mix of choices offered at 2 or 3 a day every 3 days.

Also,the new vitamin gut load is nice,it's all ya need shredded finely into a container,so that's convient, and I'm using his indoor mineral formula on some roaches tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

He seems to favor all of them equally,the flies more so when there's a bunch en mass. He will have an option for horn worms this week also, those will be added to his mix of choices offered at 2 or 3 a day every 3 days.

Also,the new vitamin gut load is nice,it's all ya need shredded finely into a container,so that's convient, and I'm using his indoor mineral formula on some roaches tomorrow morning.

Which of your feeders get the vitamin gut load?
  • Like 1

Which of your feeders get the vitamin gut load?

The dubias,the other ones I don't think need it but I put a pinch in theirs too. Supplements for jacksons are tricky as they don't require as much as other chameleon species. So he needs d3 once a month calcium with out d3 2x a week and vitamins once a month

• Like 1

The dubias,the other ones I don't think need it but I put a pinch in theirs too. Supplements for jacksons are tricky as they don't require as much as other chameleon species. So he needs d3 once a month calcium with out d3 2x a week and vitamins once a month

Well I :bowdown: to your dedication!!!!!

AJ's a lucky little guy!

• Like 1