Pod Your Reef

Zorak.

pgrVII

I will check them out! Last night I hand-fed roaches (with tweezers) and each gecko grabbed them right off the tweezers. They LOVED them! Gosh this is sooo much better than crickets! I will definitely check out the phoenix worms. Not having to supplement calcium would be great! Last night I almost forgot to dust the roaches!Awwww...that's awesome that you are simulating a mountain breeze for him :wub:.

Plants gena !!

20150821_180559_zpsuc0wr692.jpg

Yea it is nice not supplementing for sure,chameleons have a very confusing supplement schedule.

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

:wub:So I see the hibiscus. And the pink orchid. Anything else new? What color will the hibiscus bloom? Looks fantastic!!!!!

Just the two you mentioned are new, I think they will be pink if I'm not mistaken :)

Action jackson is happy as can be. And also I achieved proper thermal gradient through the tank today,basking site is 82 and very bottom of tank in shade is 68 :)

• Like 2

Just the two you mentioned are new, I think they will be pink if I'm not mistaken :)

Action jackson is happy as can be. And also I achieved proper thermal gradient through the tank today,basking site is 82 and very bottom of tank in shade is 68 :)

Sweet :happydance:.
  • Like 1

The plants you've chosen look lovely in there! Has he had a chance to explore the newer ones?

Yes he's currently asleep in the hibiscus bush on top of it. He will probably full explore tomorrow since I put them in after work today

• Like 1

Great job on all of that.....impressive completion time. Someday, I hope to know what "completion" feels like. :^ )

To be fair though sir jack , I don't have a farm or kids to look after sir. So that has alot to do with completion time. Your tank will be awesome when its done brother :)

And thank you

• Like 3

Action Jackson is so cool. We had an iguana that showed up in my backyard and would not leave. It had to be a pet that someone just let loose. The Iguana was mean as all ####. we tried catching it several time without success. Since So Cal is not a place that an Iguana can survive during the winter I built him a habitat with a heat stone and a water source in the back yard. We made sure it had food and he stuck around for a couple years. A friend of mine was finally able to catch it. Thats my experience with reptiles and probably why I dont like them much.

Funny I know a guy that works at the shop you ordered your bugs from. Its a cool shop and they' have some interesting critters'

• Like 2

Action Jackson is so cool. We had an iguana that showed up in my backyard and would not leave. It had to be a pet that someone just let loose. The Iguana was mean as all ####. we tried catching it several time without success. Since So Cal is not a place that an Iguana can survive during the winter I built him a habitat with a heat stone and a water source in the back yard. We made sure it had food and he stuck around for a couple years. A friend of mine was finally able to catch it. Thats my experience with reptiles and probably why I dont like them much.

Funny I know a guy that works at the shop you ordered your bugs from. Its a cool shop and they' have some interesting critters'

So maybe he can hook a brother up with the girl that does all their info videos lol? :P

That's cool man,really cool of you :) building the iguana a habitat like that. I had an iguana he was also a jerk,not a fan of them. I like something I can keep happily in its enclosure and dont need to handle or devote a room too.

• Like 1

Great job on all of that.....impressive completion time. Someday, I hope to know what "completion" feels like. :^ )

sure you will. You realize none of us are holding our breath, right?

Looking great, PGR!!!! Love all the plants.

• Like 1

So maybe he can hook a brother up with the girl that does all their info videos lol? :P

That's cool man,really cool of you :) building the iguana a habitat like that. I had an iguana he was also a jerk,not a fan of them. I like something I can keep happily in its enclosure and dont need to handle or devote a room too.

i think thats his girlfriend or possibly his wife according to my wife :lol: the Iguana was truly free range and never left our backyard my dog was afraid of it :lol:. it would only hang out in the habitat at night.

sure you will. You realize none of us are holding our breath, right?Looking great, PGR!!!! Love all the plants.

Thanks stella! Appreciate it,yea the plants are a fun addition,haven't done a lot of them

I love the plant arrangement! It looks perfect :).AJ is spoiled :wub:.

Thanks gena I think I did food here lol.

Sweet video, cool that Action Jackson likes the Hibiscus :)

Thanks man