• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Considering it. Trying to figure out where to put it. If I move a kid to the barn.....

Hahaha. I'm all for it man. Just put it in your office at home if ya have one cause it's quiet.

My problem is a very old house with very small rooms. Should have torn out some walls when I restored this old place to make bigger rooms. Maybe I could add on...?

I like the way you think brother. Why we gotta be so far apart haha,got the same problem with lawnbro and brother jack

Been very seriously considering adding a sunroof off the back of the house. Could put it and a big tank there but I'd just be concerned about temp swings.

Hmmm if it was enclosed and heated I wouldn't see an issue. Provided it was well insulated from the cold winters yall have.

Didn't go back thru all 22pgs: Did you post a vid of him eating yet? If not please do so.

Lol I've posted it a few times but takes a minute to find each time so I just got the link for ya.

• Like 2

Hmmm if it was enclosed and heated I wouldn't see an issue. Provided it was well insulated from the cold winters yall have.

A little more research so I have all my facts straight to present to the wife. I don't think it will be a hard sell until I mention the tank and chameleon mansion...lol

It is too bad ware so spread out across the country. I'd totally hang with you guys IRL.

• Like 1

So I bought a Jackson's chameleon because I liked the way it looked, but my Damsel is being super aggressive with it, and it just seems to roll along my sand bed. I think he might be sick?

What do?

• Like 2

So I bought a Jackson's chameleon because I liked the way it looked, but my Damsel is being super aggressive with it, and it just seems to roll along my sand bed. I think he might be sick?

What do?

Did you equip the optional scuba gear?

• Like 1

A little more research so I have all my facts straight to present to the wife. I don't think it will be a hard sell until I mention the tank and chameleon mansion...lol

It is too bad ware so spread out across the country. I'd totally hang with you guys IRL.

True,but tell her it will have planted flowers in it and other things,also,show her an Ambilobe Panther(but not the price lol) you'll be fine,those things will show up most corals in color factor.

What do?

Probably should just play holy diver by dio and he'll be ok
  • Like 3

Not unless you got the Darwin over 9000 upgrade.

Oh. That's ok, I'll just assimilate it to salt water slower next time. Probably just need a better dripper, I heard that's what other people use.

• Like 2

thanks!

You're very welcome

Oh. That's ok, I'll just assimilate it to salt water slower next time. Probably just need a better dripper, I heard that's what other people use.

Yes alot of people do use drippers,altough in your setup he should be fine on water

• Like 1

Panthers were always my first choice. Then Jackson's, then veiled.

While I don't want to push my luck too far I think I'll include my blue and gold macaw in that list for the sunroom. Gonna be a big addition...lol

• Like 2

You're very welcome

Yes alot of people do use drippers,altough in your setup he should be fine on water

Or maybe a little floating lounge chair with a nice umbrella drink! :lol:

Look, not all of us have money for chameleon lounge chairs, or commercial drippers, or to find out what things like "terrestrial" mean. I just want a chameleon you elitists.

• Like 2

Panthers were always my first choice. Then Jackson's, then veiled.

While I don't want to push my luck too far I think I'll include my blue and gold macaw in that list for the sunroom. Gonna be a big addition...lol

The bird would be a good idea for the room,however it will stress the chameleon out if it can hear and see it,birds eat chameleons lol. So just consider that when deciding. All I know is,it'll be awesome whatever you decide on, jacksons aren't to bad just a little more demanding in care and attention and easier to stress. But you will do fine whatever the choice you make.

Dear nature,

If you could evolve cute little amphibians to talk like the Geico commercials, that would be greeeeeat.

Dogs too!

Look, not all of us have money for chameleon lounge chairs, or commercial drippers, or to find out what things like "terrestrial" mean. I just want a chameleon you elitists.

Haha fair enough sir.

• Like 2