Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Zorak.

pgrVII

It's true, I've got something lined up for each day I'm home! Hopefully all the corals will have tons of new growth by the time I get back! :D I showed my little brother the pictures of him sleeping and the video of him eating. Matt thought that was super neat that you had him.

Haha Aww good glad he was impressed . I'm sure you'll come home to an enchanted forest.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Nah over grown coral forest ;)

I'm hoping so! ;) I'm planning on taking some snails back with me since they are really expensive in Illinois. So hopefully if I do have an abundance of algae it won't be a big deal.

• Like 1

I'm hoping so! ;) I'm planning on taking some snails back with me since they are really expensive in Illinois. So hopefully if I do have an abundance of algae it won't be a big deal.

It'll all be ok darlin. I got a derasa clam today :)

• Like 1

Hmm, little caterpillars? I could probably handle feeding both of those. Crickets are awful imo though, smelly and God forbid if they get out. I'm learning so much from this thread

ugh this reminds me of the small house cricket infestation I got going on in my animal area, I got a feed on sight policy for the little fugitives.
  • Like 2

ugh this reminds me of the small house cricket infestation I got going on in my animal area, I got a feed on sight policy for the little fugitives.

Hahaha good policy

This is why you're the Crested Princess,Gena.

I'm so excited for you!!!!! They are really awesome,action jackson ate 6 or 7 right out of the cup didn't even use the tongue. Just stuffing them like a buffet line lol. Think we found a good staple food. :)

Love the exoterra tanks,I had the cresties in there when they were little and moved em to the 16x16x30 Zoomed screen cage.

I think I might start the chameleon mansion this weekend :)

May even purchase the king mister system :D :D

Can't wait to see the completed chameleon mansion! King mister would the icing on the cake :).

That's what I told gena lol they're just like the little potato bugs you'd find under rocks as a kid :)

I got it lol. You look horn worms up yet ? Lol yeeesh. I'll send ya some when I get a hold of em

I saw horn worms at the store yesterday! They look like plastic toys LOL. They are soooo big...aren't they too big for a crested gecko?
  • Like 1

Can't wait to see the completed chameleon mansion! King mister would the icing on the cake :). I saw horn worms at the store yesterday! They look like plastic toys LOL. They are soooo big...aren't they too big for a crested gecko?

Probably but I think they can come in smaller sizes. How much were they asking for them?

Also Gena,I put 7 roaches in the cup this morning,and 5 minute later he had eaten all them and even 2 more I put in after, think he's in a growing period

• Like 2

Also Gena,I put 7 roaches in the cup this morning,and 5 minute later he had eaten all them and even 2 more I put in after, think he's in a growing period

Will they just eat themselves to death or can they self moderate and will stop eating? Like one of my dogs can have the food set out all day and isn't fat, but another is a SUPER fatty and needs to be portioned.

• Like 1

No they self moderate it sir,like yesterday I put 6 roaches in and he only ate 3 the others sat there all day.

Will they just eat themselves to death or can they self moderate and will stop eating? Like one of my dogs can have the food set out all day and isn't fat, but another is a SUPER fatty and needs to be portioned.