Innovative Marine Aquariums

Zorak.

pgrVII

HarryPotter

Hahaha awesome! Action Jackson is a man of fine things ;)

Of course! Anytime the crested princess (my auto text interprets that name now haha)

Yes they are sticky it seem,I thought tunze magnets were strong,boy howdy pangea has it right! I feel pretty good that AJ sleeps completely out in the open at night in plain view he must feel safe. That's a good accomplishment in chameleon keeping. Wherever the wind blows it harry haha

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Of course! Anytime the crested princess (my auto text interprets that name now haha)

Yes they are sticky it seem,I thought tunze magnets were strong,boy howdy pangea has it right! I feel pretty good that AJ sleeps completely out in the open at night in plain view he must feel safe. That's a good accomplishment in chameleon keeping.

That's funny :). And yay for AJ feeling so secure :happydance:.
  • Like 1

That's funny :). And yay for AJ feeling so secure :happydance:.

Happy dance indeed. It works double good for me cause he's damn adorable when he's sleeping. Wonder what he dreams about.....

• Like 3

Patrick, you see Jackson every day though, so couldn;t you mist him with a spray bottle?

Yes,and he is is,however his area of natural habitation receives over 50" of rainfall yearly so a frequent water source of misting or spraying is Important as this is how they drink also. My house is also very dry most the time so it quickly is gone after spraying his enclosure.

• Like 2

Yes,and he is is,however his area of natural habitation receives over 50" of rainfall yearly so a frequent water source of misting or spraying is Important as this is how they drink also. My house is also very dry most the time so it quickly is gone after spraying his enclosure.

Personal humidifiers run around $20-$30. Not a mister exactly, but will keep his apartment from drying.

Here is one. SORRY ABOUT THE PINK!

http://goo.gl/xXGHfT

• Like 3

Personal humidifiers run around $20-$30. Not a mister exactly, but will keep his apartment from drying.Here is one. SORRY ABOUT THE PINK!

http://goo.gl/xXGHfT

His fogger keeps the humidity up between 50-65% and I have a humidifier under his cage incase it's super dry. The running water helps stimulate his drinking as they won't drink standing water.

Hmmm pink and wet is ok with me Miss Kat. :x

Looks like a dust buster used for a potted plant... :huh:

Haha yea it does!

• Like 1

Happy dance indeed. It works double good for me cause he's damn adorable when he's sleeping. Wonder what he dreams about.....

https://youtu.be/SW5ph9qTgMk

:wub: how ADORABLE! Will AJ be that green????? I love that color :wub:.

Lookie what I got ordered today :)

Also got a water tray to put under the cage

12677_zpsemmlwjk6.jpeg

Cool! How big is that?

I was looking for a breeder female last night. Ended up finding a 21g that I think I can't live without! She's PINK! Well, she's called a red bi-color. But she looks pink. I would love to have her. But the cost is high and I really need a breeder.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%209.38.1

• Like 3

:wub: how ADORABLE! Will AJ be that green????? I love that color :wub:. Cool! How big is that?I was looking for a breeder female last night. Ended up finding a 21g that I think I can't live without! She's PINK! Well, she's called a red bi-color. But she looks pink. I would love to have her. But the cost is high and I really need a breeder.Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%209.38.1

Yes I should've have took a pic this morning he was really green and has silver stripes, that chameleon was probably doing a ritualistic combat dance for mating or territory so it's color was very high

Oh! Pull the trigger on thst one gena! !!! Do ittt!!!!

• Like 3

Yes I should've have took a pic this morning he was really green and has silver stripes, that chameleon was probably doing a ritualistic combat dance for mating or territory so it's color was very high

Oh! Pull the trigger on thst one gena! !!! Do ittt!!!!

That green color is stunning!

I soooo want to. I just might :). I'm going to keep looking for a breeder age first though. That's what I really need at this moment. If I had a gecko room right now I'd have bought her last night!!!! My space is limited right now :(.

• Like 1

That green color is stunning!I soooo want to. I just might :). I'm going to keep looking for a breeder age first though. That's what I really need at this moment. If I had a gecko room right now I'd have bought her last night!!!! My space is limited right now :(.

Hmmmmmm we need to find a solution to this

• Like 1

Hmmmmmm we need to find a solution to this

A new addition to the house!!! YES! That's it :).

LOL

I'm just trying not to have geckos spread throughout my house right now. They are all in my son's room at the moment. I have an open large cage to house some adult females. And I have an empty space next to that for another adult cage. But I'm trying to keep that bottom shelf empty right now because the kittens want to terrorize them at this point. I plan to black out 3 sides of the cages and add a bunch of fake plants so they can hide and not feel threatened by the kittens.

• Like 2

A new addition to the house!!! YES! That's it :).LOLI'm just trying not to have geckos spread throughout my house right now. They are all in my son's room at the moment. I have an open large cage to house some adult females. And I have an empty space next to that for another adult cage. But I'm trying to keep that bottom shelf empty right now because the kittens want to terrorize them at this point. I plan to black out 3 sides of the cages and add a bunch of fake plants so they can hide and not feel threatened by the kittens.

Excellent idea

• Like 1

I just spit coffee all over my desk...lmao

Hahaha glad I could do that for ya my friend.

Sorry- is that green thing some sort of water dispenser? So the chameleon can lick water off the fake plants?

Yes,it recirculates water through a closed loop thst cascades down the plant.
  • Like 1
HarryPotter

Hahaha glad I could do that for ya my friend.

Yes,it recirculates water through a closed loop thst cascades down the plant.

Very cool pgrvII. That chameleon has a 5 star hotel!

Very cool pgrvII. That chameleon has a 5 star hotel!

It's getting there,it'll do till about a year from now then I'll need to upgrade to around a 18x18x36. But I may go even bigger