SaltCritters.com

The Pastel Garden: Drop-Off

gena

It is. I have a bunch of Fiestaware but this particular one (pink) I grabbed a few weeks ago from my mom's house. I didn't have any pink and now I do. She loved Fiestaware too. We loved a lot of the same things. I got all of my good taste from her :).

That's so great! We have tons of fiesta - summer colors, fall colors, winter colors... But no two sets of the same :)

• Like 1

I also have and love fiestaware. It's earthy, colorful and well festive! I love setting the table and every place setting is unique.

• Like 2

I also have and love fiestaware. It's earthy, colorful and well festive! I love setting the table and every place setting is unique.

No wonder I love Gena's and both your tanks so much! Y'all have good taste ;)

• Like 2

Thanks you guys!!!!

So many Fiesta fans :flower:.

Well, I went ahead and ordered the pink merlettis with turquoise eyes. And I couldn't just get that and nothing else..so to justify the cost of shipping I also got some ricordeas. Mushrooms are easy to squeeze into a tank LOL.

And I had a couple extra Nicky pics to share :).

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-19%20at%2010.01.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-17%20at%201.02.3

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-19%20at%2010.00.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-17%20at%201.04.0

Who doesn't love corals and kitties? :lol:

• Like 17

No wonder I love Gena's and both your tanks so much! Y'all have good taste ;)

You are too sweet! Thank you. I am happy to be mentioned in the same sentence as Gena any day.

• Like 2

Coral shopping is always so much fun. My tank is getting full. I have to let things go to put in anything new I like better. I am still looking for a few low light corals for around my edges and are not to envasive.

Sweet peeking kitty!

• Like 2

Pretty blasto and yuma! Where did you order from. Nicky is such a pretty color! Love that octopus toy :) I'm a sucker for buying aquatic themed cat toys for Lily.

• Like 3

Oooh, lovely new blastos! So far I've resisted the bug to get new ones--have had a lot of hit or miss luck with LPS in my tank of late. I shall live vicariously through you instead :D

Gorgeous picture by stellablue! & Harneys is great :lol: I'm partial to the Tea Spot myself. I love your garden. I'm pretty much "stuck" (I love them) with container gardening. Waiting til my traveling in August is over then going to plant some stuff for fall. And I love your kitties! They are adorbs.

• Like 2

Thanks you guys :flower:

Pretty blasto and yuma! Where did you order from. Nicky is such a pretty color! Love that octopus toy :) I'm a sucker for buying aquatic themed cat toys for Lily.

Those are coming from Morgan (reefgardener). I got my fedex tracking number today :happydance:. And Lawn shipped out a frag of Miami Vice today too! I think those are coming priority so that should be here on Wednesday. And then Thursday I'll see if my LFS was able to get me a small Fox coral. Busy week this week :happydance:.

The octopus is technically a dog toy but Nicky doesn't seem to mind :D. He plays with it more than the dogs do LOL.

Oooh, lovely new blastos! So far I've resisted the bug to get new ones--have had a lot of hit or miss luck with LPS in my tank of late. I shall live vicariously through you instead :D

Gorgeous picture by stellablue! & Harneys is great :lol: I'm partial to the Tea Spot myself. I love your garden. I'm pretty much "stuck" (I love them) with container gardening. Waiting til my traveling in August is over then going to plant some stuff for fall. And I love your kitties! They are adorbs.

Thanks, Jaime! I hope I've learned enough about blastos now that I can keep them happy. I'm feeling very confident about them this time around! The one coming from Morgan is a merletti so there shouldn't be any issue with that anyways. I seem to have mastered the merlettis since the one I have now has been with me for over a year. Maybe even two years now!

I have a huge appreciation for LPS now...they are my current favorite type of coral :).

• Like 5

Nice blastos. I have same color ones in my tank ;)

No way :wub:. Gonna have to look for them! Did you get them from reefgardener? Or are you talking about the Zia blastos????

your kitteh is so cute! and omgosh the

tank looks *amazing*! i'm so jealous! ha!

Thank you, Cindy!!!!

The cat peeking around the door is super cute! Nice blastos too.

You've been hanging in lawns lounge too long,the lps bug got ya! Lol

Shhhh...don't tell anyone but Nicky (the cat in that photo) is everyone's favorite here at home :D.

I think you're right! I caught the LPS bug from Lawnman :).

• Like 3

No way :wub:. Gonna have to look for them! Did you get them from reefgardener? Thank you, Cindy!!!! Shhhh...don't tell anyone but Nicky (the cat in that photo) is everyone's favorite here at home :D.I think you're right! I caught the LPS bug from Lawnman :).

He's the worst lol! My zoa mountain is proof lol. It's ok to have faves they're animals hahaha.

• Like 1

Jeez I can't wait till my tank is done cycling to indulge in some coral haha :unsure:

I know that feeling :). Enjoy the days of money still in your pocket :D.

Coming together very nicely! Cant wait to see your new corals - you do have a busy week!

Thanks, Kim! My corals are on the truck for delivery! Should be here within the hour :happydance:.
  • Like 5

I can't believe how big nick is getting already!!

and Zia's blastos.... :wub:

nothing wrong with a totally-packed tank!

Yeah, he's growing sooo fast!

I just fully realized this: no more Idaho grape and seasons greetings montis :(

Nope...they are long gone. But spread out across the country :).

New corals look just like the pictures :wub:. I'm waiting on photos until probably tomorrow. I do a water change tomorrow and I'll grab some after that if the tank is clear and looking good :).

I went grocery shopping today and this happened....

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-21%20at%204.40.5

and then this happened.....

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-21%20at%204.40.0

and finally this happened.....

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-21%20at%208.52.5

she just HAD to check out my new flowers :).

Pictures tomorrow...hopefully!

• Like 8