SaltCritters.com

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

@yoshii What you can’t say hi 🤣 I see you lurking....how’s things with you? ......that lobo is the one I bought from the SDReefs meeting at ASD. You still have a tank? 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Sancho said:

@yoshii What you can’t say hi 🤣 I see you lurking....how’s things with you? ......that lobo is the one I bought from the SDReefs meeting at ASD. You still have a tank? 

Ah you caught me...

Things are good, enjoying island life so far. I do miss my tanks. I want to set one up again sometime this year. It will be an office tank but our office is being redone so I gotta wait for that

Oh nice! See SDReef meetings aren't that bad haha. I've seen the emails for some.. interesting.. speakers lately

• Like 3
On 3/13/2019 at 12:00 AM, yoshii said:

Ah you caught me...

Things are good, enjoying island life so far. I do miss my tanks. I want to set one up again sometime this year. It will be an office tank but our office is being redone so I gotta wait for that

Oh nice! See SDReef meetings aren't that bad haha. I've seen the emails for some.. interesting.. speakers lately

Lol....awesome that you’re living the dream...looking forward to seeing a new yoshi  tank 🤗

actually i I haven’t been to any more of the new meetings since the BBQ at Bobs house. That lobo has been with me since the the meeting at ASD when you wer still at UCSD

Dont be a stranger in here...it’s nice to see you lurking you must have the reef tank bug again 👍

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well we need more updates on the tank.....................

Did the crap make it ? whats it look like ?

All looks good except for the one DOA shroom

E92E5711-EED2-4F0F-955A-8A52A9E0C6B5.jpeg

F6A66373-BE16-46D1-A0CF-EDA9DACCB24F.jpeg

8BD822C6-AC75-4D54-B632-EC4138CC1D58.jpeg

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Sancho said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Put that shroom where you can get to it.............it will spit babies out...............

I had a rock with 2 on it for you and jack and well when I grabbed it to cut it there was 3 on it.........

Those sell for over a 100 a pop on R2R.........so you can trade shit or just sell one for some beer money :wink:

• Like 2

Only one issue the encrusting sponges seem to be bleaching at the tips ☹️ The encrusting zoanthids still open daily but the orange color seems to be receding starting at the tips. 

30DCF048-DD1E-49CA-81F1-24BA822511B3.jpeg

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, spectra said:

thats not good on the sponge...............

Yeah it kinda sucks and really can’t figure it out.....but I’m the bright side your zoas look pretty damn good in my tank 🤗

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Sancho said:

@spectrawhy you send me those damn green palays....you trying to poison me? 🤣

Listen to the wise one RTF and dont eat them all will be good.......

Like I said I didnt want them......hard to toss the rastas though.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Dont worry i killed my rastas so ill take more

Told you I had some for you......if you ever come get the tank......

• Haha 3