Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Ok all these notifications and still no pics..................

Almost as bad as Jacks actual build thread.............

Jack how many times have you had 10+ people asking to see your giblets all at the same time?  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, patback said:

Jack how many times have you had 10+ people asking to see your giblets all at the same time?  

Seen one nut seen them all.............

I just want to see carnage..........when I broke my leg and bone was sticking out I couldnt get pics.......my cell phone was in the work truck and well coudnt grab it :lol: I asked the nurse to take one and nope........if it was your phone sure thing........understand but hey I need pics...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Same here.....couldnt get a pic of the sac rupture..... but, I do have a pic of the plate in my knee.  Not as painful, but still a plate.

20 minutes ago, patback said:

Every day that ends in "y" buddy! 

Edited by Christopher Marks
Funny, but nah...
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Same here.....couldnt get a pic of the sac rupture..... but, I do have a pic of the plate in my knee.  Not as painful, but still a plate.

Where is that lying meme again..................

Ok deleted pic...........

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Every day that ends in "y" buddy! 

Lmao at chris' edit. I really want to know what you said now. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, patback said:

Lmao at chris' edit. I really want to know what you said now. 

Really............it was a pic......I deleted mine...........

2 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Its peer pressure when its 1 person...

Thats just wrong...............

• Haha 1

I am getting a bit of hard to remove algae and Sancho jr is lacking on scraping the sides and the back. Damn lazy kids these days 🙄 The tunze isn’t removing it....maybe need new blades but I ordered another flipper instead, I’m a bit disappointed in the flipper it seems like they went with different magnets from the ones they used when it first came out. The one I bought when it came out had super strong magnets this one is weak...wonder if I bought a counterfeit or they changed the magnets they were using. 

• Wow 1
24 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I am getting a bit of hard to remove algae and Sancho jr is lacking on scraping the sides and the back. Damn lazy kids these days 🙄 The tunze isn’t removing it....maybe need new blades but I ordered another flipper instead, I’m a bit disappointed in the flipper it seems like they went with different magnets from the ones they used when it first came out. The one I bought when it came out had super strong magnets this one is weak...wonder if I bought a counterfeit or they changed the magnets they were using. 

Some times my flipper doesnt get all the alage with the scraper, but when I do a wc I will get it with those mr clean magic erasers and it comes right off. Dunno how the metal scraper cant get it but the eraser does??? Must really be magic.. oh and that one site called amazon sells them for cheap too..

28 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Still fluffy 🤗

FCA11A02-9A6A-4037-82F1-54CE5D6ADD05.jpeg

I want. 

I'm trying to figure out where I can put some NPS stuff in one of my tanks... my solution is tha I need a bigger tank! 🤦‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Acans just look meh.....damn shrimps take all the food from them 🙄

A2E9C7D5-1A34-4D1F-AACD-63582307B005.jpeg

Yeah... my acans got noticeably bigger once my cleaner shrimp died!