Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

So this morning I woke up to a power outage....apparently it went out at 3:30 power was back on at 9:45 fish and corals are fine however I seem to be missing a BTA 🤷‍♂️

• Sad 2
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

So this morning I woke up to a power outage....apparently it went out at 3:30 power was back on at 9:45 fish and corals are fine however I seem to be missing a BTA 🤷‍♂️

whats that make it 3 now.............

• Like 1

My giant crab is pissing me off....damn thing is plucking stuff from the rocks and dragging it to its hidie hole. He had a couple zoas, both my sponges and the gorgonian all in a cave under the rocks 😳 when I went in to retrieve my stuff thaw damn thing grabbed my finger 😡

• Haha 5
  • Wow 1

This is what I’ve managed to get away from the crab....there’s still a couple zoas but the ####er won’t let me get them

E04EABB8-F304-484E-BE78-08834B23961D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
A Little Blue

Not only is this crab pro 2nd amendment but in contrary to his owner’s poor judgment,  he knows what NOT to keep in the reef tank. Gotta love this guy. 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, A Little Blue said:

Not only is this crab pro 2nd amendment but in contrary to his owner’s poor judgment,  he knows what NOT to keep in the reef tank. Gotta love this guy. 

And He’s trying to build a wall.  

• Haha 4

Been following this thread for the past couple pages and I have to say, this spider sponge is definitely having a rough time 😄 It's been chopped, "molestered", and now savaged by a murderous crab!

• Haha 6
A Little Blue
1 hour ago, billygoat said:

Been following this thread for the past couple pages and I have to say, this spider sponge is definitely having a rough time 😄 It's been chopped, "molestered", and now savaged by a murderous crab!

Typical behavior of notorious MS13 (Mad Sancho) gang. 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, billygoat said:

Let’s just hope it has some uncanny spidey abilities and lives another day to fight injustice... and the evil Mr Crab... bwahaha 

BC7CFA03-E699-46E1-94E7-79E3B13F2568.thumb.jpeg.fcab9a6969a8ac2dfa818cc0fe53047f.jpeg

F01CBD31-43BE-4ACD-A770-149F7F45ABD9.thumb.jpeg.65ba72a6043fe44d0e82acb073fab143.jpeg

• Haha 2

After the power failure both nems moved to the back of the tank...had to flip the rock around not sure how I feel about the rock placement now  😖

0A20B108-7C0B-4CAE-8C85-BC7DF0DF0AEA.jpeg

BA917928-DDA4-4B15-8BAF-5A84A057A66E.jpeg

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Sancho said:

After the power failure both nems moved to the back of the tank...had to flip the rock around not sure how I feel about the rock placement now  😖

0A20B108-7C0B-4CAE-8C85-BC7DF0DF0AEA.jpeg

BA917928-DDA4-4B15-8BAF-5A84A057A66E.jpeg

Looks great! That was a really good idea to flip the rock like that... lucky you didn’t have any corals in the way!!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Is that a spectra 'shroom

Yep

2 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Woweee!!! Amazing photos! 😍

Thanks 🥰

• Like 1