Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
21 minutes ago, Sancho said:

No...hopefully I don’t kill them..thinking about growing my own phytoplankton 

Oh nice good luck and can't wait to see what happens with them.. hopefully not dead thats no good

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Finally glueing up my new gorgonians 🤗

DE4D0338-FC1E-4A72-9153-A5798FF05422.jpeg

Looks gorgeous! That black background is really a game changer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow looking good! I like the gorg placement, especially the one in the middle back. Is the red one all the way in the front? If you're still looking for suggestions maybe you could move it a little further to the back?

Also, why didn't you get a black bg earlier?? It looks great!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Sancho said:

Alright I think I’m done...unless anyone has any suggestions...im terrible at aqua scaping 

017BBC05-A3BA-4EEA-AFDC-15AEF73E3AE2.jpeg

Damn I think it looks great.. gorgs add some height ... well done👏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, yoshii said:

Wow looking good! I like the gorg placement, especially the one in the middle back. Is the red one all the way in the front? If you're still looking for suggestions maybe you could move it a little further to the back?

Also, why didn't you get a black bg earlier?? It looks great!

Thanks...yeah the red one was a bit of a challenge...placed it in a few spots before I got a bit of help from @banasophia she’s got a good eye for what looks good...can’t thank her enough 

This tank was just supposed to be temporary after the Pico 20 busted a seam. It’s in a corner so applying the black vinyl was a bit of a pain in the ass. Glad I did it though 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Sancho said:

Mushroom made a baby :happydance:

7CC53958-0BCF-4C99-97BA-F8DD5CF1A427.jpeg

That thing will go nuts.......... I started with one and well have given away at least 6 and have 8 or so in all the tanks.............

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, spectra said:

That thing will go nuts.......... I started with one and well have given away at least 6 and have 8 or so in all the tanks.............

Awesome....it’s one of my favorites....now if I could only get this thing to start making babies 🤔

7636E237-44B1-41F3-A7DB-5AD0B850E737.jpeg

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Awesome....it’s one of my favorites....now if I could only get this thing to start making babies 🤔

It will just give it time.................not as fast as the ironman shroom but will put off babies..........

Hell I have 5 of the sunkists still :lol: thought I lost the mom but it just got buried and attached to a rock.............

• Like 3
righttirefire
9 hours ago, Sancho said:

Have you tired candlelight and wine?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
47 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Nice haul, man!

Thanks...almost feel like I have a legit reef tank....almost 😂 it’ll all be dead in a couple weeks or tank aids will come back...but hey I’m trying 😬🤗

• Like 2
  • Haha 1