Cultivated Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

15 minutes ago, spectra said:

Doctered

Just using my iPhone and the polyp lab v2 lens, I play with the white balance a bit while taking the photo..only post doctoring I do is cropping. The zoom function is for shit on this phone and tends to make the photos look a bit off...almost like a painting. But I don’t mess with the saturation or colors 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

Hey guys, whassup?! 🙂

Great pics sancho!! I especially love that second one. Mine get like that first one when I zoom in sometimes too, or when I use the macro lens... but it really gave that shot an amazing effect! Gorgeous! 😍😍😍

• Like 2
Just now, banasophia said:

Hey guys, whassup?! 🙂

Great pics sancho!! I especially love that second one. Mine get like that first one when I zoom in sometimes too, or when I use the macro lens... but it really gave that shot an amazing effect! Gorgeous! 😍😍😍

Sup girl :flower: omgomgomg

Thanks the second one is also my favorite..my sister who is a professional photographer tried to explain why zoomed iPhone photos take on that look but she lost me in all the technical jargon...basically she said to get good macro shots that are not close to the glass I should use a DSLR 

• Like 1

DIY suicide prevention device is kinda done...Home Depot and Lowe’s no longer carry the 90 degree inserts to make 45 degree miter cuts on the frame 😞so the corners around my light mounts and filter are a bit janky since what they have don’t come with an option for a outside corner. I’ve got to dreamel out some spots for a few wires but this should do the trick keeping my fish from becoming floor jerky 

F8B10363-28DD-4973-B0EF-33E83A573891.jpeg

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Christopher Marks said:

Congratulations @Sancho on your August 2019 Featured Reef Profile! Thanks for all your contributions to our community, glad you're here!

Wooohooooo!! That’s awesome - congratulations! Great job!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Congratulations @Sancho on your August 2019 Featured Reef Profile! Thanks for all your contributions to our community, glad you're here!

Its rigged I tell ya :lol:

must have been that mushroom and zoas.........congrats!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

Ummmm....... this is Mrs Sanchos tank, Chris.  Just making sure the right person gets the recognition. :ninja:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
On 8/1/2019 at 4:32 PM, banasophia said:

Wooohooooo!! That’s awesome - congratulations! Great job!!

Thank you so much 😊 You've  really inspired me to try and take better photos...mine still don’t compare to yours but that Polyplab lens is really helping my pics look less crappy 😂

• Like 1
On 8/1/2019 at 4:33 PM, Tigahboy said:

Awesome!  Congrats @Sancho!  I didn't even know you had a fish tank.  :biggrin:

Thanks 🤗 Yeah it’s funny most people don’t know I have a tank 🤔😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 8/1/2019 at 4:34 PM, billygoat said:

Ayyyy @Sancho! You see? I knew that black background was a good idea! 😄

Congrats, it's well deserved!

Yeah that black background was definitely the lipstick this pig needed 😂

Thank you 🙏

• Haha 2
On 8/1/2019 at 4:49 PM, spectra said:

Its rigged I tell ya :lol:

must have been that mushroom and zoas.........congrats!

I knew you’d say it was rigged 🤔😂 

Yeah I give you full credit for that amazing box of zoas and mushrooms they really made a huge difference in the tank. I can’t thank you enough for the awesomeness you sent me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1