inTank Media Baskets

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

9 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I knew you’d say it was rigged 🤔😂 

Yeah I give you full credit for that amazing box of zoas and mushrooms they really made a huge difference in the tank. I can’t thank you enough for the awesomeness you sent me. 

Hey no problem............I like to see this hobby grow and well some people think things are worth a lot and well..............I just want to see things grow..........and well when my tank has issues and lose something...........:wink:

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Congrats, Sancho! 😊

Thank you ☺️🤗 looks like your tank is coming along really nice I love your IG updates. That brain coral you posted is absolute 🔥

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Ummmm....... this is Mrs Sanchos tank, Chris.  Just making sure the right person gets the recognition. :ninja:

Hey now 🙄😂 I didn’t throw you under the bus for giving me a defective tank 😂 I’m kidding that tank was amazing. 

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Congrats! The colors look like a piñata in a tank 😜

Thanks my goal is it to look like a bowl of skittles but I’ll take piñata 🤷‍♂️😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Snow_Phoenix
43 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Thank you ☺️🤗 looks like your tank is coming along really nice I love your IG updates. That brain coral you posted is absolute 🔥

Thanks! I still haven't stocked it fully yet - am in the process of making a zoa/paly garden and a mushroom mountain. 😋

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sancho said:

Hey now 🙄😂 I didn’t throw you under the bus for giving me a defective tank 😂 I’m kidding that tank was amazing. 

Oh, right.  ......I mean, not until now!

:slap:

I still have your softy pack ..... green, pink and blue.  Just haven't been able to make it down your way lately.  

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I still have your softy pack ..... green, pink and blue.  Just haven't been able to make it down your way lately.  

Run Sancho.................your box is probably sitting in the sun................

and Jack actually finish something :eek:

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, spectra said:

Run Sancho.................your box is probably sitting in the sun................

and Jack actually finish something :eek:

Richard. 

I got a package with your name on it too if you want it.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

😂

Well on the 16th I’ll be in Anaheim for the weekend at Reefapalooza you should come down. That’s kinda half way 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Elizabeth94 said:

Congrats! First time here, this thread is a party 😆

Really like your fish stocking. 

Thank you 🤗 Thanks for stopping by, this thread definitely has its ups and downs. I used to think I was the conductor of this train wreck 🙄 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, Sancho said:

Thanks man!!! 

You're welcome. Glad the tank is doing really good for you. See they say you can't cure tank aids...you got this 🙂

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Sancho said:

This didn’t make it in the TOTOM thread. Turn it up while in front of a mirror 🤷‍♂️

“I’d f*ck me.”

😂

• Haha 2
ECLS Reefer
22 minutes ago, Sancho said:

This didn’t make it in the TOTOM thread. Turn it up while in front of a mirror 🤷‍♂️

At least he hasn’t stolen any important skin to wear...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats buddy!!!! Super cool... seems like it was just yesterday and you were battling tank aids... way to turn it around , had to be a lot of elbow grease!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Congrats buddy!!!! Super cool... seems like it was just yesterday and you were battling tank aids... way to turn it around , had to be a lot of elbow grease!!

Thanks man!!! This tank has gone through almost a complete crash, GHA, bubble algae and dinoflagellates. It was definitely frustrating as some of these issues just seem to come out of no where. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Thanks man!!! This tank has gone through almost a complete crash, GHA, bubble algae and dinoflagellates. It was definitely frustrating as some of these issues just seem to come out of no where. 

I know what ya mean some times shit just happens.. I am close to shutting my shit down.. getting tired of losing money because of bullshit ...😐

• Sad 2