Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Good news the emerald crabs have wiped out the bubble algae in the tank......no signs of it on the rocks.......just on the power heads 🤷‍♂️ 

image.jpg

• Like 3
Just now, kimberbee said:

Yeah... my acans got noticeably bigger once my cleaner shrimp died!

####ers 🤣 yeah both the cleaner shrimp and peppermint shrimp just sit at the acans and use it as their all you can eat buffet 😖

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Sancho said:

####ers 🤣 yeah both the cleaner shrimp and peppermint shrimp just sit at the acans and use it as their all you can eat buffet 😖

Feed more............mine doesnt go after food as I feed the shit out of the tank......

Hell peppermints are snacks in my tank :lol: surprised my cleaner is still alive.........

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

So the middle of the tank looks pretty good....I guess I’m working my way out....looks like a box o goodies is coming thanks to @spectra 

6B92BF94-E91A-43F5-B934-A9355BE5B03A.jpeg

4140A20C-BFC3-4996-8F79-12B5A0F8F888.jpeg

Looks really good. 😃

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Looks really good. 😃

Thanks..it needs some colorful squishy stuff on the left side. I want to get a couple more btas for the bta rock on the right. 

• Like 3
righttirefire
18 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Thanks..it needs some colorful squishy stuff on the left side. I want to get a couple more btas for the bta rock on the right. 

Because they stay where you put them... lol... silly sancho

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, righttirefire said:

Goodies... you mean dead stinky stuff?

Hopefully not..............will see tomorrow when it arrives........fingers crossed no fried shrooms show up.......

• Like 1
ECLS Reefer
1 hour ago, Sancho said:

Stupid crab...starting to understand why the toadstool hasn’t been opening up lately 🙄

78438C27-158A-446C-BC82-B0188ABB8ED4.jpeg

Is that Christy’s bad crab?? You stole her bad crab!! Now we know!

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

I wish I had a tripod this would be awesome to time lapse..probably gonna end with something dead but it’s still kinda interesting to see the sweepers coming out and what it goes after. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Nursecop818 said:

The one with the sweepers--it's got such a good blue light effect going.

Pretty sure it’s a lobophyllia. it’s a mean bitch and doesn’t play well with others 

• Like 2
ECLS Reefer
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

Pretty sure it’s a lobophyllia. it’s a mean bitch and doesn’t play well with others 

I have a red one of those. It hasn't done much of anything yet, and my husband says it looks like a labia not a lobo. I'm kinda like....whelp....yep....It is kinda like a labia with teeth, which is super disturbing. 

IMG_1876.JPG

• Haha 6
ECLS Reefer
14 minutes ago, Nursecop818 said:

I have a red one of those. It hasn't done much of anything yet, and my husband says it looks like a labia not a lobo. I'm kinda like....whelp....yep....It is kinda like a labia with teeth, which is super disturbing. 

IMG_1876.JPG

You have any idea if this one is ailing or just still getting used to the tank or if I'm doing something wrong with it?

14 minutes ago, Nursecop818 said:

IMG_1876.JPG

Do you target feed it? I used to feed mine silversides and chunks of frozen food...it colored up nice with regular feeding. 

• Like 1
ECLS Reefer
2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Do you target feed it? I used to feed mine silversides and chunks of frozen food...it colored up nice with regular feeding. 

No, but I will now that you suggested it. We shall see what it likes I guess.