ReefCleaners.org

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
4 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Awesome the school just called. They were looking for something or the princess requested something. Regardless, they were in the demon's notebook or journal and found a hate/ok/like list. So they reviewed it with the truancy officer and don't feel it's threatening, but in addition to the "multi-tool" it's edging up to that point.

And the princess has a 8am meeting at the school on top of not getting all her work done at home today... it might be a beer and pizza kind of night

that sucks you guys have to go through that. You guys going to ground him till the turn of time?

• Like 1
righttirefire
Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

that sucks you guys have to go through that. You guys going to ground him till the turn of time?

I hope so. My suggestion was to drop him off at the police station today to clean toilets and mop the floors.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
5 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

I hope so. My suggestion was to drop him off at the police station today to clean toilets and mop the floors.

I think thats part of why Katie and I don't want kids...if that was my kid acting like that, he'd be sent to alaska lol

• Haha 1

What stuff? 

The demon making a hit list? 

24 minutes ago, jedimasterben said:

Posting the same kinda stuff in here is going to get this thread migrated, too, guys. 😶

........Mr Upton. 

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I'm hailing @spectra... haven't heard from him all day.

Some people do work you know :tongueout: I was out in the field welding all day........get home to read a shit show of 8 pages..........may have to go back to the gun forums way less drama..........

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
righttirefire
2 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

What stuff? 

The demon making a hit list? 

........Mr Upton. 

Well see how tomorrow goes. Maybe the princess will end up in the "castle".

Its those damn violent video games and eminem rap music. Plus a "list" and "little boy drawings" of guns and knives... all these things with the original offense of bringing a knife to school...

• Sad 1
righttirefire

Oh those queer lumberjack forums... backpage i think that one was called or grinder...

2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Some people do work you know :tongueout: I was out in the field welding all day........get home to read a shit show of 8 pages..........may have to go back to the gun forums way less drama..........

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
4 minutes ago, spectra said:

Lmao. I worked, for like 4 hours out of 10 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Sancho said:

This is the AIDS tank thread BTW 🤗

Fixed it and well amazon well actually Fed Ex dropped off heat packs so I can send you some new diseases.............

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 2
15 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

So... whos willing to house my guns if this becomes a bigger problem with the police now involved...

Bring them...........I need a reason for a bigger safe oh wait another safe...........two isnt enough as it is...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
righttirefire
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Bring them...........I need a reason for a bigger safe oh wait another safe...........two isnt enough as it is...........

Trading gun storage for a fish tank. I can drop off my safe too but it wont help in your case

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, jedimasterben said:

Posting the same kinda stuff in here is going to get this thread migrated, too, guys. 😶

I’ll post a tank pic daily 🤫

• Like 1

This seriously the stupidest car ever. It’s as big if not bigger than the caddy only has 2 doors and the back seat is a joke....and it barely fits in the garage.....sports car my ass more like a sports tanker ship 🙄 it does get up and go though and at 13 mpg it should. 

131AE6C8-7E73-42CD-A996-93C2A46723C2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
righttirefire
8 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I’ll post a tank pic daily 🤫

¿Qué?

D8E16935-FDFD-4718-9CD3-05515D5EC442.jpeg.0fac7fce6af885c200b4212299afdc0b.jpeg.jpg

Just now, Sancho said:

This seriously the stupidest car ever. It’s as big if not bigger than the caddy only has 2 doors and the back seat is a joke....and it barely fits in the garage.....sports car my ass more like a sports tanker ship 🙄 it does get up and go though and at 13 mpg it should. 

So have you had sex in it yet?

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Shit, @Sancho I thought that was a loaner while caddie got fixed for the day.  Still keep that beast around?