Top Shelf Aquatics

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
29 minutes ago, Sancho said:

This seriously the stupidest car ever. It’s as big if not bigger than the caddy only has 2 doors and the back seat is a joke....and it barely fits in the garage.....sports car my ass more like a sports tanker ship 🙄 it does get up and go though and at 13 mpg it should. 

131AE6C8-7E73-42CD-A996-93C2A46723C2.jpeg

That's a rental right?? I like them, the smaller one though, challenger I think?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

Shit, @Sancho I thought that was a loaner while caddie got fixed for the day.  Still keep that beast around?

No my company car is whatever I can rent from National...I usually swap them out every 3 months cause that’s as long as they let me keep them

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
8 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

That's a rental right?? I like them, the smaller one though, challenger I think?

Yeah it’s a challenger but it’s a big long bitch. Dodge should take what they learned from Mercedes and put high HP motors in smaller more nimble cars...this thing is just stupid 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Sancho said:

No my company car is whatever I can rent from National...I usually swap them out every 3 months cause that’s as long as they let me keep them

Damn! Now that’s a sweet perks!  

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

That is the challenger.........the charger is a 4 door. Hell looks fine to me Sancho just needs a bigger garage.........#### his driveway barely fits a clown car in it.......plus he cant even park in it over night.......WTF........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

Yeah it’s a challenger but it’s a big long bitch. Dodge should take what they learned from Mercedes and put high HP motors in smaller more nimble cars...this thing is just stupid 

:slap: Nope.............

My first Dodge was a boat and well that thing flew........wish I still had it would be a few years of college for the kid :lol:

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
4 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Does it handle well at least, go riping through back roads and shit?

Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Does it handle well at least, go riping through back roads and shit?

No....well it does for its size but nothing like a BMW M3 . It’s a big ass boat that goes nice in I straight line 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

No....well it does for its size but nothing like a BMW M3 . It’s a big ass boat that goes nice in I straight line 

Thats what there made for.................

Hell who needs to turn................

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Ahh, well it looks really awesome..they actually designed something that doesn't look like shit

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Ha well American cars are shit when it comes to building a lasting car.. sad to say I know.. I like chevys though when it comes to American cars had a newer ss camaro a few years ago too. Funny thing that things you hate about the challengers is actually the things I liked about them.. way more space felt like a mans car.

• Like 1
Just now, spectra said:

Thats what there made for.................

Hell who needs to turn................

Well it does do nice donuts...and I guess that’s turning 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Ahh, well it looks really awesome..they actually designed something that doesn't look like shit

It is pretty sexy 

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, Sancho said:

It is pretty sexy 

I love my fusion, now if I could get it rwd and a v-8 that would awesome. I have an 07 and I love the body style, how it handles and the pep it has for a 3.0.

6 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Ha well American cars are shit when it comes to building a lasting car.. sad to say I know.. I like chevys though when it comes to American cars had a newer ss camaro a few years ago too. Funny thing that things you hate about the challengers is actually the things I liked about them.. way more space felt like a mans car.

Yeah you have one of those rusty old trucks :tongueout: I miss my 72 but was never a bowtie fan.............Love the old Dodges and am a Ford guy at heart........

I need me a old car again.......

• Like 2
righttirefire
Just now, spectra said:

Yeah you have one of those rusty old trucks :tongueout: I miss my 72 but was never a bowtie fan.............Love the old Dodges and am a Ford guy at heart........

Sell the bikes. Sancho and jack want them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Man, you’re just a collection of expensive hobbies, aren’t ya?  🤨😂

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Sell the bikes. Sancho and jack want them

Issue is I have room for the bikes.............a car not so much............

Otherwise I would still have my Jeep.......old truck.......hell I just need a nice 10 bay shop for all my shit......who the hell needs a house.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

Man, you’re just a collection of expensive hobbies, aren’t ya?  🤨😂

I try to buy cheap.............then spend the money on them :lol:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, spectra said:

Yea I have been so lazy with my cars. The last pic I showed ya when I took it off the trailer after the paint well yea haven't done shit to it.  Wired the tach and couple lights still haven't even drove it... feels like I dont have time.. damn work is a bitch.. hoping spring I will get off my ass and finish it up

• Like 3
Just now, Weikel said:

Yea I have been so lazy with my cars. The last pic I showed ya when I took it off the trailer after the paint well yea haven't done shit to it.  Wired the tach and couple lights still haven't even drove it... feels like I dont have time.. damn work is a bitch.. hoping spring I will get off my ass and finish it up

Understand that one..............latest bike has sat on the stand for 4 months with no love showed towards it.........I need my garage time again :lol:

• Like 2