ReefCleaners.org

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
15 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Have you ever watched Rob and Big?  That’s what I think of when I hear “dirty girl”. 😂

Yes I have and wow I never thought of that....I do now though lol

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, patback said:
41 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Maybe she wished she had a dirty man picking her up. 🤷🏻‍♀️

she never told me you were bald and fat"

Hey now you guys can stop talking about me 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
righttirefire

Im not dirty... I work in a class 10 cleanroom. But i wear work clothes because just because im in hairnet beard cover amd schmock doesnt mean i wont be sent outside in the pouring ass rain to crawl into a ditch or into a papermill or any other ungodly pit. Carharts and a long sleeved pocketed cotton shirt. Thats my suit... 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Im not dirty... I work in a class 10 cleanroom. But i wear work clothes because just because im in hairnet beard cover amd schmock doesnt mean i wont be sent outside in the pouring ass rain to crawl into a ditch or into a papermill or any other ungodly pit. Carharts and a long sleeved pocketed cotton shirt. Thats my suit... 

I'm dirty. 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, righttirefire said:

Im down at the wife's office. The bitch rolled her eyes at me when i ask for her. Like you cant be her husband. Your sweatshirt has holes your carharts are worn and youre wearing real work boots.

Did you fart while standing there...................

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

All the damn restaurants and my wifes friend picks chili’s 🙄

Oh baby :lol:

I guess were lucky we dont have any around here...........

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

I should have. Just getting her car to clean up the battery terminals

Couldnt wait till she got home to play with her terminals :whoa:

• Haha 3

Woke up this morning a threw up.  I never count that as being sick because...  I just dont. 

Went into work and felt groggy but figured it was just bad sleep.  Got really thirsty an hour or two into the job and drank some water from a fountain.  30 seconds later all the water came back up.  So now I am home for the day. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, patback said:

Woke up this morning a threw up.  I never count that as being sick because...  I just dont. 

Went into work and felt groggy but figured it was just bad sleep.  Got really thirsty an hour or two into the job and drank some water from a fountain.  30 seconds later all the water came back up.  So now I am home for the day. 

Nice!!  I love sick days.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, patback said:

Everyone around here is getting some weird stomach bug...... pukey and poopy for like 4 days. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Everyone around here is getting some weird stomach bug...... pukey and poopy for like 4 days. 

My brother in law drove an hour and 45  minutes to work last week just to poop himself as he was pulling in the parkinglot from that bug.   Turned right around and went home for the next 3 days.

Hopefully I dont have it because I cant afford to lose tomorrow and the whole weekend to the toilet.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, patback said:

My brother in law drove an hour and 45  minutes to work last week just to poop himself as he was pulling in the parkinglot from that bug.   Turned right around and went home for the next 3 days.

Hopefully I dont have it because I cant afford to lose tomorrow and the whole weekend to the toilet.  

Good vibes for no poop in your pants! ~~~~~~~~

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
righttirefire
17 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Good vibes for no poop in your pants! ~~~~~~~~

Shhh... i got a gif for that

imageproxy.gif

• Haha 2