inTank Media Baskets

Chris' custom 150

Chris!

Sorry about the tang man

Thanks man, it was a pretty sweet fish hopefully I can get another good one when I get the time to go fish hunting again... might even grab a couple of them lol

So pretty awesome day, came home heard a lovely air sucking sound from the basement no biggy went to go top off... get down stairs and not only is a return pump sucking air, the tank its sucking air on decided to develop a leak. Good thing the basement is just concrete floor, I don't have the desire to #### with that shit tonight! :furious:

So pretty awesome day, came home heard a lovely air sucking sound from the basement no biggy went to go top off... get down stairs and not only is a return pump sucking air, the tank its sucking air on decided to develop a leak. Good thing the basement is just concrete floor, I don't have the desire to #### with that shit tonight! :furious:

####........sorry to hear it man. You're not talking about the custom tank, are you?

NorthGaHillbilly

I have to say my friend, I was a real downer on the MP pumps after having a 10, but I just got a MP40 and I completely see where your coming from. Its a totally different piece of equipment from the mp10.

Hows that horse "dog" of yours?

• Like 1

####........sorry to hear it man. You're not talking about the custom tank, are you?

No thankfully its not the miracles tank, I'd just disappear if that happened lol

I have to say my friend, I was a real downer on the MP pumps after having a 10, but I just got a MP40 and I completely see where your coming from. Its a totally different piece of equipment from the mp10.

Hows that horse "dog" of yours?

Yeah the mp40 is a great pump IMO.

The horse is probably about 130-140ish lbs. She started shedding like crazy, enough to make a few of Lawns dogs daily but I started giving her Alaskan fish oil and a raw egg daily and it has gotten ALOT better! :)

Since their holding tank is leaking moved up some of the better frags and grow out colonies.... crap phone blue pics:

IMAG2965_zpsnr5mofd3.jpg

IMAG2967_zpsudif8chu.jpg

Threw some (whole tube lol) JB water weld around the bulkhead that is leaking hopefully it will hold it at bay until the weekend so I can just drain the tank clean it out and redrill it for a bigger bulkhead lol

• Like 3

That stinks your tank frag tank is leaking. What's on that top rock on the right side ?

I been wanting to take it down anyways lately, just haven't had the time to mess with doing it right. Mostly just some radioactive dragon eye..... garbage..... zoas the wife liked lol

The horse is probably about 130-140ish lbs. She started shedding like crazy, enough to make a few of Lawns dogs daily but I started giving her Alaskan fish oil and a raw egg daily and it has gotten ALOT better! :)

Think the fish oil would work on a fat fuzzy cat that sheds like it's his job? Where'd you get it?

Think the fish oil would work on a fat fuzzy cat that sheds like it's his job? Where'd you get it?

I don't see why not really unless there is some kind of underlying issue. The fish oil is high in fat/ omega 3 + 6 which is supposed to be good for skin and hair/ coat even in humans. I got it from Tractor Supply Company, but petco/ petsmart and I'd guess most pet places would likely carry something similar. I went with alaskan wild caught salmon oil because even though it was a little more it had higher #s of the good stuff then some of the other products I looked at. :)

Wow, glad to hear it was not the main tank that was leaking! Sorry about the tang.

I'm glad it wasn't my nearly $2k display too, I'd be pissed to the point of no return lol The water weld seems to have bought me some time, hopefully this weekend I can bust that tank down fully. Yeah losing the tank sucked, he was pretty sweet.

• Like 1

I don't see why not really unless there is some kind of underlying issue. The fish oil is high in fat/ omega 3 + 6 which is supposed to be good for skin and hair/ coat even in humans. I got it from Tractor Supply Company, but petco/ petsmart and I'd guess most pet places would likely carry something similar. I went with alaskan wild caught salmon oil because even though it was a little more it had higher #s of the good stuff then some of the other products I looked at. :)

Is it specifically for pets? I used to pop the capsules of fish oil for cats (cause getting a cat to take a pill is awful) and sprinkle it on his food. He would eat around the "juice"... :slap: I wonder if something more natural would work. Maybe I should just give him fish.

Yes, the stuff I got is specifically for pets (maybe specifically dogs even, not 100%... I got it in the pet/dog area at TSC). You can use the human stuff as well but the dosage and powder stuff I wasn't 100% on so I just went the easy route. My dogs love it, and it is a liquid with a pump container, pretty simple. It doesn't last me a long time but I'd imagine with a smaller cat it would last quite a while. I also feed the horse a raw egg every other day which helps as well, but not sure about that with a cat.

• Like 1
lilmatty5dimes

Oh man sorry about your tang. That's was a sweet looking fish. Great build so far and great photos. Just read your entire thing at work this morning. How do you like miracle tank? I'm wanting something like this.

Is there a couch under your dog? Lol beautiful dog.

Great new shots- very colorful......like the B&W too

Thanks man. I did the dogs pic in B&W w/ my phone because it picked up the tank lights to much and she looked all smurfish otherwise

:lol::lol:

Oh man sorry about your tang. That's was a sweet looking fish. Great build so far and great photos. Just read your entire thing at work this morning. How do you like miracle tank? I'm wanting something like this.

Is there a couch under your dog? Lol beautiful dog.

Yeah the tang was pretty sweet, he had alot of white on him which was pretty cool and different too. LOL what do you do for work, sounds like it keeps you pretty busy :lol:

I love the miracles tank, they did an excellent job!

Yes, she is laying across 2 "seats" on our sectional. She is just over 9 months old, back is about an inch taller then a dinner table, and roughly 130-140 lbs :wacko:. Thanks, she is definitely a good lookin horse LOL

Awesome shots Chris! Corals look great.

• Like 1

Nice macro pictures. Horse is lazy.

Thanks Kat. The horse isn't lazy, she is just well rested. Its exhausting growing as fast as she has, but she is starting to slow a bit with the growth and becoming more lively..... its just hard to capture when she does because she is fairly fast for her size and since shes so big its hard to get her all in a pic when shes on the move :lol:

Those are some great looking shots man....you've come a long way with that camera!

Thanks man, the camera and finding the right settings make up for my shitty skills LOL

• Like 1

Hey Chris! Sorry to hear about the tang and the tank leak! Man, when it rains it pours with the hobby! Hopefully you're due for some good luck now. Time to buy new fish because they should all survive! :lol:

Love those new macro shots! Seriously, that bowerbanki...drool. Love that piece :) Also, that dog is MASSIVE. So cute! I'm so used to having my little 8 lb cat. Wouldn't even know what to do what to do with a dog that size.

• Like 1

I'm so used to having my little 8 lb cat. Wouldn't even know what to do what to do with a dog that size.

Dear god my cat is a fatty... 16lbs... :wacko: