Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Housewarming gift from the brother :)

30574872273_fa08731b11_b.jpg

I did more spray painting shenanigans today. But in the balcony. It was windy. But I think I didn't spray anything other than what needed spraying.

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE THAT!!!! We got one for a family member and I seriously debated getting one for us.

Happy Sunday. I've moved a lot of corals over to the holding tank but this tank is still impossibly full. :)

I can see my gigantic aiptasia very clearly now, I might try to tackle them today at some point. I was intending to move the big zoa rock today and I still might, but right now I'm moving suitcases.

30608454113_cf29d5dc19_b.jpg

• Like 11

So this happened. Actually I found this, it prolly happened a while back.

It was the magnet that was on the Yellow porites colony.

31267197851_d1a228a753_b.jpg

Moved a lot of SPS today

31267195221_0a1957f73f_b.jpg

Lol...your holding tank looks better than my display :D Good luck with the movee!!

• Like 2

Happy Sunday. I've moved a lot of corals over to the holding tank but this tank is still impossibly full. :)

I can see my gigantic aiptasia very clearly now, I might try to tackle them today at some point. I was intending to move the big zoa rock today and I still might, but right now I'm moving suitcases.

30608454113_cf29d5dc19_b.jpg

A lot of us would be very happy to have our tanks look as good as what's left in your display tank :lol:

Good luck!

• Like 5