Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

agree, I got to the 2nd episode of the final season and quit watching. recently binge watched all but s4 of game of thrones though, good stuff there. nip tuck was the perfect example of this...
What? Season 7 has been pretty damn good I think.

Just finished season 2 of Sons of Anarchy. Now I'm hooked.
A few seasons suck like when they go to Belfast. Last episode foevah is Tuesday :(.
  • Like 2

meh, I may be jaded when it comes to tv, I will make calls on whats going to happen and if I am right I am usually disappointed as shows end up being too predictable. I am not saying I like completely random crap either though, foreshadowing is good I just don't want obvious foreshadowing I like looking back and going ohhh thats why they focused a few extra seconds on that, or thats what he meant when he said that.

Wow, I got the Tank Sitter hooked on to SOA. Ha ha. We were up till 3 am watching season two! He commented "These guys are really inept at being thugs aren't they, they botch up every kill, every hold up, every beating, every project" :lol:

Also, not sure of transferring my corals with the bacterial bloom is a good idea or not. The skimmer is on, the concern is that bacterial blooms use up the oxygen. So moving the corals is a call I need to make, only I am very torn about this.

Yeah, if you are really itchy maybe start with your zoa rock and save the SPS til she's more stable. Otherwise just wait it out.

I was thinking the same. Sucks at the delay. But hey nothing good happens fast in this hobby right.

The zoa rocks unfortunately are under the SPS rocks so everybody stays put.

OR!

I could always clutter the new tank with all the frag racks and soap dishes holding the frags.

:P

Such a good plan.

• Like 1

Are you gonna do sand? That'd be my next step. start growing that bacterias.

Yes I'm doing sand but have to put the rock in first right. Otherwise the burrowing critters could dig under the rocks and make the structure unstable.

That makes sense. I've always just added rock after the fact and it has led to issues. Also I forgot you had the burrower. How are all the fish these days? No doubt they're giving you angry stares at this point. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

That makes sense. I've always just added rock after the fact and it has led to issues. Also I forgot you had the burrower. How are all the fish these days? No doubt they're giving you angry stares at this point. :rolleyes:

The fish are doing well. I haven't been feeding like I used to so there is a little aggression caused by the 6 line. He randomly chases the Springers Damselfish and Royal Gramma.

Oh, also, no burrowing fish right now, but stocking plans include moving Pete the Pistol into the display and getting him a Goby buddy.

My LFS just started carrying LRS Reef frenzy and they got a nano pack in. I like the food a lot. But I knew I would even before I tried it.

My LFS just started carrying LRS Reef frenzy and they got a nano pack in. I like the food a lot. But I knew I would even before I tried it.

The lfs near my mom just got some in too! Next time I'm out that way I'm gonna pick some up. Hopefully my fish and corals like it!