ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Take your time Kat! Enjoy the process and play it smart. Let the bloom pass....make sure there is no cycle/mini-cycle.

Once you are comfortable, start transferring everything slowly. I took weeks to transfer my coral over to my new tank. I wanted to take the chance to scrutinize each piece as I brought it over to make sure I wasn't bringing anything undesirable over(had some bryopsis and bubble algae in the old tank). I would do batches of 4-5 pieces of coral every couple days or so. In the end, you will thank yourself as I feel this is the best approach to minimize casualties and maximize the potential of your new tank!

• Like 1

It's 3D printed. Somebody on this forum made it for me. Has 3 chambers - it is modular.

Oh wow that's awesome! It's an up flow reactor too at that huh? #fantastic

• Like 1
Pope has a right hand man that took over for him and they call him pope. I forgot the original died.

I watched the episode we were referring to a little while ago. Crazy stuff! I didn't see it coming even though I knew what was going to happen, lol

I think the tank is ready.

egyptian.gif

Sweet!! You didn't happen to knock off a branch or two off of your Katropora, did you? I'm being very selective with the SPS in my new display tank (want to keep it to a minimum so I don't have to go crazy with dosing) and I've got a spot picked out for one of your frags :).

• Like 2

Sweet!! You didn't happen to knock off a branch or two off of your Katropora, did you? I'm being very selective with the SPS in my new display tank (want to keep it to a minimum so I don't have to go crazy with dosing) and I've got a spot picked out for one of your frags :).

:slap: I haven't moved it yet.

Bloom die down?

Yeah it appears so. :)

• Like 2

So now I suppose I have to drain the tank, push the sand to the sides and start putting the rock structures in. No way around that unless I don't keep burrowing critters. I have Pete the pistol though, he needs a home.

20141203_182720.jpg

• Like 3