Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Sorry for the fish loss, that sucks. Sorry for the RTN, those damn maricultured colonies can do that. I have to say two frags I have from big maricultured colonies that rtn'ed are still with me, in my crappy tank, and doing well at the moment. :)

• Like 1

I'm so sorry about the wrasse, Kat, such a beautiful fish. And it seemed like they'd almost been in the tank long enough to feel like there weren't going to be any sudden inexplicable deaths. :tears:

On the bright side (literally), that trio picture is awesome :wub:

• Like 1

I'm so sorry about the wrasse, Kat, such a beautiful fish. And it seemed like they'd almost been in the tank long enough to feel like there weren't going to be any sudden inexplicable deaths. :tears:

On the bright side (literally), that trio picture is awesome :wub:

Thanks Teeny. Yesterday wasn't a great day on many fronts. Including a box of corals I shipped to someone and it has not been delivered. Bloody postal service.

Super cool goni!

Thanks, it's a nice color.

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

You better not let M see that Goniopora or she'll be arm deep in your tank . :D As nice as the rest of Walt's corals are, that's how disappointed I am in the Gonis from Fiji.

You better not let M see that Goniopora or she'll be arm deep in your tank . :D As nice as the rest of Walt's corals are, that's how disappointed I am in the Gonis from Fiji.

That's from Will too. Fight broke out when he had it. I won. It wasn't cheap. :blush:

• Like 1

Using a filter

26702444255_e778e1e683_k.jpg

Naw. I'm good. STIX! I have some space on my head to glue them.

Looks great! I never thought of using my head, now I can take care of my extra stick frags :)
  • Like 1