Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

I have been around, but not a ton....what happened to the dong brigade on the right side? Had to remove to put all those frag racks in? Speaking of...are you going MTS, Selling a bunch, or cram every nook and crannie with a frag?

I have been around, but not a ton....what happened to the dong brigade on the right side? Had to remove to put all those frag racks in? Speaking of...are you going MTS, Selling a bunch, or cram every nook and crannie with a frag?

The dong brigade is still there, the frag racks make it hard to see it though.

Dong brigade. HA!

No MTS. The Fiji shipment really killed my resolve. He says Aussie is next, ima die.

I have stuff for sale, need to ship out this week.

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

See the crooked lid. I need to dig in the closet for left over window screen frame to fix it.

I offered to fix it for you. I can still bring the tools and screen with me next time.

You betta have some pics of the Aussie stuff that just arrived.

I offered to fix it for you. I can still bring the tools and screen with me next time.

You betta have some pics of the Aussie stuff that just arrived.

Ive been seeing the pics on eye catching corals, LPS look good but not my thing.

Thanks for the lid help - really. It needs fine tuning, the over flow box isn't perfectly square.

She looks a lot more lavender and pink in high light

26039691544_9261446a45_b.jpg

And very golden in low light

26039721774_d0b566890d_b.jpg

And this is them both in better light

26619004946_7fe1751d37_b.jpg

• Like 6

A pink streaked would be fine, so would a possum. They're gentle and sweet fish.

The pink streaked is cute... Reminds me a bit of a six line

As soon as the Scott's stop being fraidy kats I'll get some pics of those. They're destined for M's cube.

blHTKsF.jpg

What are we looking at? The valonia?

• Like 1
StinkyBunny

What are we looking at? The valonia?

The cactus Pavona wisenheimer. We use valonia for nutrient export, all the cool kids are doing it these days, lol. :P

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

I was promised some pics of Kat's Greenies.

It actually fell over, lol. Dunno WTF happened, but I glued it back down last night. M came into the bathroom in a panic. THE PALY BROKE IN 1/2!!!!! I said it just came off its base simmer down, we can fix it, lol.

It actually fell over, lol. Dunno WTF happened, but I glued it back down last night. M came into the bathroom in a panic. THE PALY BROKE IN 1/2!!!!! I said it just came off its base simmer down, we can fix it, lol.

:lol: broke in 2. They're sticky so if you prop it upright with a rubble it might stick on it's own

• Like 1
Elizabeth94

Quick question about your tank Kat- it is custom right? You had them make the back glass clear glass instead of the black background, but you also had them put the overflow in the corner?

Forgive me, I do not know much about CAD, but I noticed all of their tanks have the black background. I am having trouble finding larger tanks without the black background, and already predrilled with the overflow.

Quick question about your tank Kat- it is custom right? You had them make the back glass clear glass instead of the black background, but you also had them put the overflow in the corner?

Forgive me, I do not know much about CAD, but I noticed all of their tanks have the black background. I am having trouble finding larger tanks without the black background, and already predrilled with the overflow.

Hi Elizabeth. Yes They did a clear back and corner overflow to my specifications. They can customize their tanks to a certain degree.

The black background on most tanks however is a plastic paint and can be taken off with some elbow grease. I've never done it to any tank but people have. HTH.

Catching up............That Orange digi is really nice Kinda surprised the slimmer beat it up

The slimer is a strong stinger, it wins in most cases AFAIK, except with the Katropora, they tolerate each other.

• Like 3