Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

albertthiel

Thanks Albert. How do you like the jellies?

Love the Kat and have now been keeping them for well over a year ... Moon Jellies and Mastigias papua in another tank and new moon jelliesl in a new tank (that is the ones you see in the latest video I posted

• Like 1
JavaJacketOC

Law and order marathon. Yasss. While I contemplate what I should eat. Nothing sounds appealing. Maybe a baked pot

I hate being stomach sick, keep it simple for a few more days. You don't want to upset your stomach while it's recovering.

• Like 1

Good morning from the reef. Still not feeling 100%, still running way low on energy and don't have an appetite. Made myself a baked potato last night and didn't want to eat it half way through. About the only thing I enjoyed was camomile tea. Ate a banana this morning, I'm counting on you banana.

Worked up the strength to do a 2g water change on the QT.

• Like 1

Good morning from the reef. Still not feeling 100%, still running way low on energy and don't have an appetite. Made myself a baked potato last night and didn't want to eat it half way through. About the only thing I enjoyed was camomile tea. Ate a banana this morning, I'm counting on you banana.

psssh, 2G? you could of done 3G atleast!

:) .. feel better!

• Like 2

Looking a little crowded..

Colonies are looking great though, growth seems to taken off on alot of pieces from last time i saw them. Whats the pinkish piece to the right of the slimer

• Like 1

Looking a little crowded..

Colonies are looking great though, growth seems to taken off on alot of pieces from last time i saw them. Whats the pinkish piece to the right of the slimer

Frag racks will get removed in a week I think. Benny sent me a light which I'll be using on QT tank over the new Fiji colonies for now but it will eventually go over the fuge.

That's my orange Digi. It's grown a lot and the magnetic little holder I have it on is not supporting the weight. Need to frag it because it fell onto the slimer and got a hurt.

26498505616_99c7e19313_b.jpg

See the crooked lid. I need to dig in the closet for left over window screen frame to fix it.

• Like 2

wtf happened to your top :lol:

:blush:

I had tulle on it before, when I replaced it with this 1/4 inch plastic mesh the window frame became crooked - i guess the tulle stretched so it hid the flaws maybe.

I have to re-cut the pieces that go around the overflow.

Stop giving me grief. Come over and lift the bucket. :angry:

How is your 30G?? :wub:

I want some close ups

pssh, i dont lift buckets. I let pumps do the work. get with the times! :rolleyes:

30G is beautiful with a touch of awesome :D

the colony with the favia also has a monti on the other side, purple with white polyps :happydance:

pssh, i dont lift buckets. I let pumps do the work. get with the times! :rolleyes:

30G is beautiful with a touch of awesome :D

the colony with the favia also has a monti on the other side, purple with white polyps :happydance:

PICTURES YOU TEASE

• Like 2

2G? Was that all you could fit in your tea kettle?

• Like 2