inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Back when we used to go to every match (2007-2012) my wife always made custom bracelets and hair bows, we would see some crazy outfits. Thigh high orange socks with short shorts ,dresses and tutus. My wife had a couple of nice Dynamo Sundresses she made as well.

Back when we used to go to every match (2007-2012) my wife always made custom bracelets and hair bows, we would see some crazy outfits. Thigh high orange socks with short shorts ,dresses and tutus. My wife had a couple of nice Dynamo Sundresses she made as well.

So would something like this work for the games:

alumnihall.jpg

DixieLace2_large.jpg

NicoleOW_large.jpg

• Like 2

Yes , you'll see many women dressed like those chicks. Not many with boots, that's more of an Austin /Dallas thing.

I think my wife had a new Dynamo T Shirt and cut out the logo then sowed it on a sun dress once.

Going to Dallas tomorrow. Tank should hopefully do fine while I am away.

This is the damage from the funky bacterial infection/ look-alike cyano infection that is affecting some SPS. It resembles brown cyano, is thin, short strings, not goopy like cyano, not long strings like dino snot. Not sure what it could be. Wherever it touches just like cyano, it smothers and kills underlying tissue.

A toothbrush takes it off very easily. I wish I could ID it.

20150601_200340.jpg

20150601_200233.jpg

The vermiculata is insane

20150601_200410-01.jpeg

Unidentified fuzzy acro. Polyps ALWAYS out, always hungry.

IMG_20150601_184406.jpg

• Like 7

Do you think so? I think it looks more like Danae, like the Phoenix.

Rising Phoenix

risingphoenixmonti-$150perfrag-500x500.j

Phoenix

phoenix-montipora-3.jpg

Sunset

P5020062__54478_zoom.JPG

I would like to get this one. ASD Phoenix Sun Montipora. Almost had it too. They had a cut up piece on one of their live sales for a reasonable price. I asked to see more pictures of it, they kept putting me off, then I see an article on RB about it.

ASD-Phoenix-Suns-Monti.jpg

Blue polyp montiporas man, it's all about the blue polyps.

Saw this at my LFS. A frag about half the size of my pinky-nail for $50. What do you think? The mother colony was yellow in the middle with pink around the edges. Not like the last picture above, but a pretty narrow growth ring.

f2739b28-2b9d-45d3-8f06-9652e2cc5443_zps

• Like 3

Saw this at my LFS. A frag about half the size of my pinky-nail for $50. What do you think? The mother colony was yellow in the middle with pink around the edges. Not like the last picture above, but a pretty narrow growth ring.

f2739b28-2b9d-45d3-8f06-9652e2cc5443_zps

That's a phoenix! Did you get it?

Damn I want that colony

Is the last remaining frag from the last box of death still hanging on?

Veng LE is hanging on striststrong.

No... should I?

depends on how sps crazy you are.

i think we are going to have to make a sacrifice to the reef gods.. our tanks have got a bad case of the mondays... bennys too.. :/

• Like 2

Damn people.

So Kat, I have that snot in my tank, but it does no damage so it must be different. Hanging off the slimer, and a few other acros from time to time. A piece got stick to my frag rack and it was pink, not bright pink, but fleshy pink.

What's an acceptable offering to the reef gods? I'll sacrifice a bunch of it, my tank still needs it.

The potters wrasse is going 3 weeks strong though so that's good :)

• Like 1
hypostatic

Come on! I thought we were done with the underwear on top of the pants look.

Eh as long as there's no capes

Kat, have you ever gone to comic con?

Headed to Dallas. Yeeehawww.

Eh as long as there's no capes

Kat, have you ever gone to comic con?

have never been, I once met an illustrator who was in town for it, he used to draw naughty anime. Totally and utter geek, sweet guy, you can't get darker than him I think. Anyway, he was at our table, we were like 8 or 9 women. He never showed us his drawings though. Hmmm

I ment dorkier. Mobile posting sucks. Okay plane is ready for push back, might log on in a few.

• Like 1

Kat - stop scrubbing off the 'bacterial' infection. you are spreading it to the rest of the tank. If you do scrub it off, you need to have some sort of export measure in place to remove it.

I don't like the look of that spreading - not sure what it is, but you need to start treatment as soon as you can. Can you get a sample and send me some? I can at least look at it and tell you if it's bacterial or not.

Okay I'm back

Damn people.

So Kat, I have that snot in my tank, but it does no damage so it must be different. Hanging off the slimer, and a few other acros from time to time. A piece got stick to my frag rack and it was pink, not bright pink, but fleshy pink.

Picture?

Kat - stop scrubbing off the 'bacterial' infection. you are spreading it to the rest of the tank. If you do scrub it off, you need to have some sort of export measure in place to remove it.

I don't like the look of that spreading - not sure what it is, but you need to start treatment as soon as you can. Can you get a sample and send me some? I can at least look at it and tell you if it's bacterial or not.

I'll see what it looks like when I get back home Sunday and then send you a sample. Thanks.

Safe flight. Im sure your fuzzy acro will miss you haha

Yup. Stood by the door looking very sad. It's not like he's alone, apartment is stuffed with people, but even so.