SaltCritters.com

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

This has probably been asked in these 227 pages but This is quicker do you like your gyre vs. A mp-10 or is it more about personal preference?

Personal preference. They both are good. Flow patters are different.

Sweet beacuse I really like my mp10 but people keep talking about how good the gyre is so I didn't know if it was just better overall.

I have far too many pages to get through to catch up Kat but on first glance it looks the tank upgrade went well and all is looking spectacular :).

I have far too many pages to get through to catch up Kat but on first glance it looks the tank upgrade went well and all is looking spectacular :).

Thanks Jase. It had some hairy moments.

How do cats make this look so comfy?!?

Inorite?

• Like 1

image-walldeclaquastand-primary-watermar

I'd rather seem him look like the original Aquaman, but SEX sells ...they always try to make our childhood super heros look dark and edgy.

• Like 1

image-walldeclaquastand-primary-watermar

I'd rather seem him look like the original Aquaman, but SEX sells ...they always try to make our childhood super heros look dark and edgy.

Ohhhh! That's who that dark scary man is supposed to be??

• Like 1

They wore their undies on the outside because no one wants to see them with dodo stains when they get the shit scared out of them.

• Like 3

Ohhhh! That's who that dark scary man is supposed to be??

Aquaman. :wub: I mean I don;t care for aquaman. I just have a Kat Krush on Jason Mamoa

They wore their undies on the outside because no one wants to see them with dodo stains when they get the shit scared out of them.

We're playing you this week. RAWR!

• Like 2