Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

No- the waist to hip ratio is about partner preferences. Not popular celebrities

But Kate Moss has a really wide hip/ass... That's a characteristic. Easy birth! Plus she's seen as a sex icon of sorts. Overall appeals not as a partner, where evolutionary correlates apply

I'm quite straight, but Kate Moss does not appeal to me at all, Melissa Masi on the other hand - yeah I'd take her out. :o:owned:

1524a75136312dbfc7b6e0283c35a115.jpg

That's just wrong. :P

I'm quite straight, but Kate Moss does not appeal to me at all, Melissa Masi on the other hand - yeah I'd take her out. :o:owned:

That's just wrong. :P

A conversation with my wife determined to me at least what women deem attractive in other women is not usually the same as what men do. Eyebrows for instance, I don't care, she however will get eyebrow envy lol.

• Like 3

ReefLover posted updated tort pics. Just look at it.

20150527_185849_RichtoneHDR_zps7si1twxy.

10K Halides :)

Only people who are obsessed with reef keeping can understand how beautiful this is.

• Like 7

ReefLover posted updated tort pics. Just look at it.

20150527_185849_RichtoneHDR_zps7si1twxy.

10K Halides :)

SIGH

Only people who are obsessed with reef keeping can understand how beautiful this is.

+1

Serious respect there, that's years worth of growth without tissue loss.

+1

And thats why i want halides.........

Lol but srsly beautiful piece.

Hey my hybrid light growth was nothing to scoff at. it's not just about the light you know.

• Like 1

Hey my hybrid light growth was nothing to scoff at. it's not just about the light you know.

Oh no i agree because i get pretty good color from my crappy light, growth on the other hands still a battle. Halides though are in their own ball park and just produce such great growth and with supplement light you get the color. Idk.

Arkayology

Shamu has been hanging on Oreos mantle whenever it suits his fancy. Sometimes he's deep in the crease, wonder if the clam will chomp down on him one of these days.

20150528_121802.jpg

I've seen very big clams with clowns hosting the outgoing siphon tube at a LFS and the clam didn't see to mind. Your tubby gobie is probably safe... probably :unsure:

• Like 1

I've seen very big clams with clowns hosting the outgoing siphon tube at a LFS and the clam didn't see to mind. Your tubby gobie is probably safe... probably :unsure:

You remember Zephs clownfish live INSIDE his gigas clam?

• Like 3

My Derasa was about 4" and my clown hosted it without issues for months. always worried me though as it almost covered the clam

• Like 1

I feel like you need a crocheted blankie for that chair. And a small table for your tea.

I have a dainty nest of tables that i pull out for my tea. Or wine.

The blanket would be cool. I have a sage green one, might too wooly though.

• Like 1

Imma come sit in that nook and make a fort that none shall enter - except Bogi. He and I will defend it and make a moat. And we will reign supreme.

• Like 3

:slap: he already reigns supreme. Plus you have to get past Dingbat the Second, defender of watery realms.

I can persuade dingbat to my ways. Evil will always win because good is dumb.

• Like 2

Dingbat, Bogi, Tucker and I will rule that tank corner! Well, Tucker may stay here because he'd eat Bogi, so that'd be no good. Ok, nevermind. I'd miss Tucker and my wife too much. I'll just hijack the tank and bring it here.

Yeeeeeah. Deer, foxes, cats, squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits, songbirds, ducks, geese... pretty much all of those things he has attempted to "hug with his mouth". He's a hunter through and through. He'll play with other dogs, but any other animal (at least so far) he wants to eat.

He chases fireflies and butterflies, which is pretty cute. The rest of the hunt mode isn't so cute. He can be hard to walk.

• Like 3

Rabbits have been attempting to have their babies in my back yard, really aggravating as both my golden doodle and red healer are having none of that. Fine with our cats however. :)

• Like 1