SaltCritters.com

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Cleaning is easy, positioning is not that easy. You have to play with it to find out what position of the rotors and speed will work for you.

I have the 130. For cleaning, the 2 end caps have different sized recessed holes to match with the rotor cages.

I pretty much need one or another mp, as stuff grows my flows gettin all disrupted now, too many deadspotties

I pretty much need one or another mp, as stuff grows my flows gettin all disrupted now, too many deadspotties

Each tank is different Hey. In my 34G RSM It was filled up to the top with corals and rock structures (not a rock wall mind you, it had arches and caves) but i needed 2 MP10s and still felt the flow wasn't right.

With the gyre newly cleaned it's a shit storm till you adjust it just right again. I have clams that get pissy but then lower flow isn't enough for the SPS on the other side. Just have to work with it

• Like 1

Each tank is different Hey. In my 34G RSM It was filled up to the top with corals and rock structures (not a rock wall mind you, it had arches and caves) but i needed 2 MP10s and still felt the flow wasn't right.

With the gyre newly cleaned it's a shit storm till you adjust it just right again. I have clams that get pissy but then lower flow isn't enough for the SPS on the other side. Just have to work with it

have you tried vertically mounting yours it seems like your tank layout would allow for it. My wierd rockwork totally disrupts a lot of flow so I am thinking dual mp's might have an advantage in my case.

• Like 1

have you tried vertically mounting yours it seems like your tank layout would allow for it. My wierd rockwork totally disrupts a lot of flow so I am thinking dual mp's might have an advantage in my case.

i tried vertical when the gyre was new. i think i need to try it again.

• Like 1

i tried vertical when the gyre was new. i think i need to try it again.

How do you think they measure up to the MP10 in terms of noise?

Water change. Check.

Stretch-Ad.jpg

I vote a clam in the middle of the tank. (Beautiful BTW!)

Just saying :)

I have 2. And one is kinda in the middle of the tank. Although the valley has to stay clearly visible so nothing can be exactly in the middle.

Kfmmartin19

What happened to your tank?

Absolutely nothing. Basically has not been touched since I last logged on to NR unfortunately. One of the macros has completely taken over and the goby is still doing fine. Life was just way too crazy to ever get the seahorse idea fully off the ground unfortunately :closedeyes:

I'd take the tank down except it would be a ton of work...I'm just really bored with the biocube tbh. I want to start a new project but unfortunately the timing is not good right now so I'm not sure I will have anything going in the near future which kinda sucks. In the meantime I've just started lurking a little on NR to get my fix lol

• Like 1

That's Tess Holliday. The newest sensation. A Plus Size model - Super model that is.

She's a size 22 and only 5'5", she is the first woman of her size to be hired by a top modelling agency.

4292ee63c3e24fc.jpg

Heck of a lot of lingerie photos of her online, not so many with clothes on. Never thought I'd say it but she does look better when she's mostly naked. :o

1425477770_tess-holliday-torrid-zoom.jpg

I'm still a fan of Melissa Masi though

melissa-masi-47.jpg

600full-melissa-masi.jpg

It's the face! Most people gain weight on their faces as well as their bodies, I know I do. But these 2 ladies have the skinny long face and that does it.

• Like 3

2nd model looks healthy I see heart issues in first at that size.

Also the reason her face looks thinner in the first set is a product of darkening the shadows around her face giving a thinner appearance. Along with a whole lot of reduced clarity brushing (%too high) makes the skin look plasticky. 2nd set of her is a lot more accurate.

• Like 4
Pinner Reef

Still hawt. Masi is about the perfect weight for me. Nice and healthy but I can still throw her around in bed. :naughtydance:

Stick figure models do nothing for me.

• Like 2

2nd model looks healthy I see heart issues in first at that size.

You're right - not fat shaming here, she's gorgeous, but obesity is not healthy.

Melissa Masi also fluctuates in size, you can see that in different photoshoots. But I'm a total fan, she's perfectly curvy.

61KChvZPRKL._UX385_.jpg3f1f0d4d8da5f1fe4c9bea2e62242dbb.jpg

• Like 3
Pinner Reef

Reminds me of that little girl smiling with the building afire behind her.

The biggest deal breaker with Tess is the fact that I lead what I like to think is a pretty active lifestyle. The girl shouldn't have to be able to run a marathon or anything but one hike up Mt. Olympus would probably end that relationship.

• Like 4