Top Shelf Aquatics

Arce's Tank

Arce

God i hate rainy Mondays in the city :rant:

^^ this.

I'm flying out tomorrow morning and it's thunderstorming in Dallas Wednesday. lovely.

Tank is looking good to me. The coralites on the Kat are well defined and the color is good - it's in a good place.

• Like 1

Some more photos from yesterday.

25819793660_b0bbcd1f06_z.jpg

25476030323_9427da12a4_z.jpg

26092590305_fb20611544_z.jpg

26000377902_8969085b3f_z.jpg

^^ this.

I'm flying out tomorrow morning and it's thunderstorming in Dallas Wednesday. lovely.

Tank is looking good to me. The coralites on the cat are well defined and the color is good - it's in a good place.

Hate commuting in the rain. And my umbrella broke on the walk to my job.

Thanks tanks doing decent

• Like 8

Your Fenneri is much lighter than mine, that's because mine is in high light and it needs to be lower. Slime-A-Lot looks good.

Idk if lower light will make it brighter. Mines dead center in my system so its probably getting some decent par.

Happy Easter all.

The current state of my tank.

25474179504_3976ef7165_c.jpg

PC Rainbow is still holding on and coming back.

26053025386_91af1cb949_z.jpg

Blue Stags been doing good.

25986080712_0634baee08_z.jpg

Pink table, same one i had in my 29, i found another at my LFS.

25473863604_c7246a1965_z.jpg

Kat frag growing a bit.

26012276141_74b70c88e4_z.jpg

Page bump

• Like 2

I am lovin' how healthy everything is looking. It seems like removing the sandbed was a good move. I really like the blue stag and pink table!

• Like 2

I am lovin' how healthy everything is looking. It seems like removing the sandbed was a good move. I really like the blue stag and pink table!

Thanks!. Yea it was for the best. Things weren't looking very good last week but yesterday they seemed to be coming around after looking at them top down.

• Like 2

Thanks!. Yea it was for the best. Things weren't looking very good last week but yesterday they seemed to be coming around after looking at them top down.

I knew things would turn around. I am sure that you are enjoying the tank more too. Sometimes we all get overly emotionally involved with our tanks and that can be a roller coaster ride depending on how it looks any given time! I know i have been there.

• Like 1

I knew things would turn around. I am sure that you are enjoying the tank more too. Sometimes we all get overly emotionally involved with our tanks and that can be a roller coaster ride depending on how it looks any given time! I know i have been there.

Yea it definitely was a ride, but looks like things are coming around

looks good man! glad the tank is doing better. those SPS look happy.

Thanks, they have recovered surprisingly fast. Hopefully they stay happy

Yours

Mine

Any questions? :eek:

Wow urs looks poopy. Idk id just let it be for awhile. See if it starts to recover. If not them move it around.
  • Like 1

Another rainy monday in the city <_< . Tanks doing good, did a w/c over the weekend. Crazy how much detritus and crap builds up over 1 week. Not having a skimmer or sump for a filter sock sucks.

• Like 5

So the new flow swing wavemaker that aquatic life is selling are interesting. I'm thinking about getting one and gutting it and connecting a WP10 or another pump to it like most people did with the seaswirls. For only 20$ seems like a great simple diy for some random flow...

• Like 3

Suction cups, really?

Yea that parts stupid, but if i gut the thing, id use it externally like the sea swirls. All i want is the motor to oscillate a powerhead.

Trying to find a video or something of it that gets a closer look so i can see how the nozzle is connected. Looks like its just swiveling on it which means i can easily pop that off connect a pvc cap to it to hold the powerhead. Basically the same as the sea swirls.

• Like 1