Innovative Marine Aquariums

Arce's Tank

Arce

Week after next he is in NYC from Tuesday through Thursday. I don't know the exact schedule, but I'll find out. I wonder how that would work though. He can bring these with him, but since he's there so long you guys might need to meet up twice. That sounds stressful :lol:

Depends where he is in the city, im downtown about a mile from world trade. If hes close its just a 10 minute NYC brisk walk to meet him lol.

24273649492_b8d55833a0_z.jpg

24381872775_aa59401413_z.jpg

24381874605_3c0afbc617_z.jpg

24355666396_945497cf90_z.jpg

23753681354_0daecd1de8_z.jpg

24355662026_d0957e1ba5_z.jpg

23755168053_c6a27dda97_z.jpg

PAGE BUMP

• Like 5

Depends where he is in the city, im downtown about a mile from world trade. If hes close its just a 10 minute NYC brisk walk to meet him lol.

PAGE BUMP

Well, that is true! I believe he will be in midtown-ish (I think :lol: ) but he was thinking of staying in a hotel halfway between downtown and midtown. I'll find out!

What is that acro that looks blue and maroon?

Well, that is true! I believe he will be in midtown-ish (I think :lol: ) but he was thinking of staying in a hotel halfway between downtown and midtown. I'll find out!

What is that acro that looks blue and maroon?

Yea no biggie let me know.

Maroon? Which one?

2nd photo down! I like the texture on that. I've not seen anything like that before.

Ohhh thats my baby blue stag i found. Its actually blue and brown lol. I was searching for one for awhile, found this and took the risk on it.

• Like 1

Ohhh thats my baby blue stag i found. Its actually blue and brown lol. I was searching for one for awhile, found this and took the risk on it.

It's really pretty! I like the coloring.

I have a nice very healed/encrusting piece of starburst, maybe when the weather gets better we can trade or something.

Sounds like a plan

Took mine months to color up. I think this one will be more colorful!

Fingers crossed

Hey Arce has this one started to develop any green on the rim?

No not on the rim, its mostly blueish/ purple. Only green is the streaks in the middle

Alright Arce, we are waiting....... Ya don't throw a teaser out there and then not deliver on some pics!

Lol soon
  • Like 1

Where are the damn pictures? Sorry about the wrasse. I wonder if mine exists entirely on flatworms? Seems he should have run out of food by now.

They are coming eventually, had some scaping issues. Mine was eating periodically, i think he was just injured when collected or something, he wasnt looking too good.

Sorry about the wrasse :(

:(