Coral Vue Hydros

Arce's Tank

Arce

I have a starburst monti cap - if I don't kill it and it grows in my tank, I am very happy to share with ya, Arce!

Starburst is awesome. I have 2 frags now but am waiting for them to both start growing quickly to make sure they're healthy before possibly trading one :)

• Like 1

Starburst is awesome. I have 2 frags now but am waiting for them to both start growing quickly to make sure they're healthy before possibly trading one :)

Let me know, i cant find any local and anything online costs an arm and a leg.

Those Reefers look really nice. I'm continuously tempted. :lol:

My LFS has a 170 set up but dry. I always look at it when i go in the store. Its beyond tempting, quality is legit on those things.

• Like 3
jedimasterben

They're actually pretty clear for cell pics. The grain is from a high ISO, the sensor on phones just aren't large enough to get enough light to reduce the ISO.

• Like 2

That was it, background could be like SPS or something.

Cool!!! I am WAY behind in commissions so I might not get to it until the end of January/early Feb. I hope that's ok!

• Like 1

Cool!!! I am WAY behind in commissions so I might not get to it until the end of January/early Feb. I hope that's ok!

No biggie just remembered randomly looking at ur sig

• Like 1

Do it. :lol:

Bahhh dont tempt me. I really shouldnt right now. Im plannig to move in spring of the upcoming year and i want to wait to set up a legit system, the 20 was supposed to be a temporary fix till then.

• Like 1