Coral Vue Hydros

Arce's Tank

Arce

ATIIIII :wub:

Tank looks great! Mixed reefs are so nice. Movement and color of LPS is hard to beat, but the challenge of sticks is there as well :)

Thanks Harry.

Pump was quiet. It was the the bubble formation which was unbelievably loud.

Damn that sucks. I've read some reviews saying some were loud but others weren't. hard decision.

Thanks Harry.

Damn that sucks. I've read some reviews saying some were loud but others weren't. hard decision.

Yeah I read that too. There's a remora, remora nano, and remora pro. I think I had the nano and it was loud af.

Hey Arce awesome shot where did you pick up the rainbow? I just bought a couple recently from another reefer

Thanks. I got it from my LFS on black friday.

Was it loud because of the pump you were using? This is looking like the best option due to price and size, otherwise a mame-ish skimmer will be the only other choice.

It's by far the loudest piece of equipment in my basement. Someone on my 40 gallon thread posted instructions for how to make it more quiet. The fact they sell these as quiet is a crime against humanity.

• Like 2

It's by far the loudest piece of equipment in my basement. Someone on my 40 gallon thread posted instructions for how to make it more quiet. The fact they sell these as quiet is a crime against humanity.

Well.. Def not getting that then.

oh cool I forgot will had that aussie sale on black friday

Yea i think it was a pretty good deal for them

tagging alone.

hope you will come back to do sps again someday.

Thanks Farmer!

So i made a DIY skimmer for less than around $5. Works pretty good, sitting in the AC 50. Its pulling wet skimmate but any nano skimmer will do the same since theres not enough contact time. Its pulling out some decent dark tea colored stuff with alot of chunky bits, so im happy. Beats spending 200+ on something that would essentially do the same thing.

• Like 1

He's looking great! Fins are all recovered?

90% there, his right pectoral is still "nemo-ish", but growing back nicely. Still working on his diet though, very picky as expected but hes been trucking along. I think hes been with me about a year now, maybe less, lost track.
  • Like 1

Great shot of the Mandarin. Mine never sits still long enough in an area I can see to get a good photo.

Mine comes up the glass and flashes me everytime im around, also looking for food i assume.

Nice mandarin!! I miss mine A LOT. So pretty!

They are beautiful fish.

• Like 1

Want to meet at AF this sunday? They have live rotifers that Mr Mandy would enjoy.

Yes. I can do saturday too if its better. Ill bring the gorg i was talking about if you still wants.