Innovative Marine Aquariums

Arce's Tank

Arce

Didn't you tell me I was being picky when you said use conduits to hang the light and I said yeah but they're steel color I want them to be white?

:angry:

You're picky. Put a couple smaller pieces on that thing to make it uneven and stick a buncha things on top. There. Done.

Oh. BTW. Sunday - might be getting a shipment......

• Like 1

Didn't you tell me I was being picky when you said use conduits to hang the light and I said yeah but they're steel color I want them to be white?

:angry:

You're picky. Put a couple smaller pieces on that thing to make it uneven and stick a buncha things on top. There. Done.

Oh. BTW. Sunday - might be getting a shipment......

:slap:

I also like the current scape and also would love to see more coral on top of that rock.

The problem with the scape, which you cant really tell due to the angles i took the pictures (Intentionally) is that its slanted from the back to the front downward. and its literally a straight line if your looking at it on the side view. Cant tell from the front because like i said the angle i took the picture.

Putting rocks ontop makes it look very weird, which im noticing now because i do not mount my sps directly to the main rockwork. If i were to glue directly to the rock it would look fine but i learned from my 29 having the sps easily removable is a god send in the event of a incident.

is it weird that I feel like Kat is going to ninja chop me on my neck because of that emoji? lol

Dont turn around...

• Like 2

Nothing. I have an opportunity to open an imported shipment from Bali.

Arce wants to be in my shoes.

I don't know he doesn't seem like much of a heels guy.

For that stag ill wear the biggest heels u got

• Like 6

Ive been looking at those BML strips for a future build... :ninja: Kinda tempting now that they are multi-channel.

Im just going to get a 20k one. Im just using it for a bit more par, shimmer and pop. My T5s will be the main. They are pretty nice, marks clearly got nice combinations with them.

1. I missed a LOT

2. What is a BML strip? I tried looking for what it was y'all were talking about and couldn't find it.

For that stag ill wear the biggest heels u got

I would pay to see this.

Anyone use a RKL with brs dosers or something similar?

Programming is a pain but i think i figured it out just have a question.

Are the timers based on 12 hour periods or 24 hours, for example i set my doser on for 00:01:00 and off time as 11:59:00, and 0 as repeat. Does this mean that it will on on twice a day or just once since it only shows 12 hour periods?

Ok.

LED supplements. So many options.

1. BML blue strip or MC strip.

2. NB beams.

3. NB 2 pucks, probably DIY it.

4. Reef brite XHO.

Need to choose that first then decide how to mount it. One thing I'm trying to avoid is having an exposed or half finished look if i DIY it, meaning just the heatsink attached to the ATI, i want some kind of housing. The glare of the exposed leds would also annoy me.

• Like 1

Ok.

2. NB beams.

4. Reef brite XHO.

Need to choose that first then decide how to mount it. One thing I'm trying to avoid is having an exposed or half finished look if i DIY it, meaning just the heatsink attached to the ATI, i want some kind of housing. The glare of the exposed leds would also annoy me.

If you want a nice and clean look, i'd go with the Reefbrites, have one on my ATI fixture that will be going up on my tank. the brackets included just fits perfectly. I have no experience with the BML strips but I believe they also can be easily fitted on the ATI fixtures.

Ok.

2. NB beams.

4. Reef brite XHO.

I love my BML strips but I have to say I would not purchase again, not enough options. At 100% both channels the tank looks like I pissed in it. I have a hard time believing that think this matches a 20K Halide because the 20K halide looks incredible (read: someone did not piss in the tank).

I like nanobox customization but I'm not sure you can customize the beams. I'm on a war against pucks, pucks are evil. :)

Example of BML mounted on a power module.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2545903

• Like 1

If you want a nice and clean look, i'd go with the Reefbrites, have one on my ATI fixture that will be going up on my tank. the brackets included just fits perfectly. I have no experience with the BML strips but I believe they also can be easily fitted on the ATI fixtures.

Yea they do look like one of the better options, ive seen alot of people connecting these to their ATIs. Did you have to drill a hole to mount your reefbrite to your ati or use some of the existing holes in the ati assembly.

I love my BML strips but I have to say I would not purchase again, not enough options. At 100% both channels the tank looks like I pissed in it. I have a hard time believing that think this matches a 20K Halide because the 20K halide looks incredible (read: someone did not piss in the tank).

I like nanobox customization but I'm not sure you can customize the beams. I'm on a war against pucks, pucks are evil. :)

Example of BML mounted on a power module.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2545903

I think i had seen that picture somewhere, thanks for the link. Ill take the BML off the list then. Think the only other thing that made me interested in them was the tank mounts and the ability to angle it.

I could do a simple diy, and make a adjustable tank mount. Just saw Rapid has some 24"x 1.6" sinks.