Pod Your Reef

Arce's Tank

Arce

Got a MP 10 for sale if anyones interested ;) .

Loving the gyre so far. Its just enough flow for me but that's probably because of the way my scape is. The middle / right section doesn't get blasted but the left rock structure does. Its not a problem, just have to take note when placing corals. Happy I got to free up a outlet on my power strip since im only running one powerhead. That will be utilized by some leds soon :ninja: .

Had I converted my fuge into a frag section, I'd be all over that mp10. Darn.

And it could be yours! With 5 easy installments of $29.99!!!!!

Lol.

Don't ditch the fuge tho.

And it could be yours! With 5 easy installments of $29.99!!!!!

Lol.

Don't ditch the fuge tho.

I pretty much did. There's nothing in there except miracle mud. All the caulerpa melted. And i didn't bother getting any new macros. Hah

I pretty much did. There's nothing in there except miracle mud. All the caulerpa melted. And i didn't bother getting any new macros. Hah

Drop the caulerpa get chaeto and pull the mud. When u get home i can ship u a bag full of chaeto if u want.

Lets see a photo of the gyre in the 29g. :) haven't seen one in this size tank yet...

Ill try to get one this weekend!
  • Like 1

Drop the caulerpa get chaeto and pull the mud. When u get home i can ship u a bag full of chaeto if u want.

!

I never got chaeto cause everywhere I see it, it ends up in people's displays and all over the place. Caulerpa racemosa actually stayed together. I do need to pitch the miracle mud though. The only reason I'm keeping it is intend to run my tank too clean, having a nice dirty sandbed in there helps me avoid that problem haha.

I dk when Ill be home next either. Could be a while.

I never got chaeto cause everywhere I see it, it ends up in people's displays and all over the place. Caulerpa racemosa actually stayed together. I do need to pitch the miracle mud though. The only reason I'm keeping it is intend to run my tank too clean, having a nice dirty sandbed in there helps me avoid that problem haha.

I dk when Ill be home next either. Could be a while.

I had grape caulerpa for awhile. Now its growing all over my Dt rock. Chateo will sometimes break off into the dt but its easily pulled out or blown off since it doesnt drop roots. Once the chateo gets so dense like mine it doesnt budge and unless i touch it or shake it pieces dont break off.

If you do plan to turn the fuge into a frag chamber jus let me know if u want the MP, I don't mind holding it for awhile if your definite.

I had grape caulerpa for awhile. Now its growing all over my Dt rock. Chateo will sometimes break off into the dt but its easily pulled out or blown off since it doesnt drop roots. Once the chateo gets so dense like mine it doesnt budge and unless i touch it or shake it pieces dont break off.

If you do plan to turn the fuge into a frag chamber jus let me know if u want the MP, I don't mind holding it for awhile if your definite.

Okie. But have no idea when I'll be home. So if you have the opportunity to sell it, go ahead. It could be summer or next winter. I honestly have no clue. Hahah

Okie. But have no idea when I'll be home. So if you have the opportunity to sell it, go ahead. It could be summer or next winter. I honestly have no clue. Hahah

Ok, if anything changes let me know. Id give you the katropora club member discount :lol: .

• Like 1

HP. Windows

you could try sony vegas but it's kinda pricey.

i tried adobe premiere elements, wasn't a fan.

other than those two, i know nothing about HP/widows Video editors. :/

hopefully someone else can chime in.

• Like 1

Wish i had a common or even scientific name but i dont, ill see if my guy from my lfs has a scientific name on his invoice.

Probably answered a dozen times.

looks like tenius to me

• Like 1

Thanks guys ill check out those options..

I was just watching my tank before lights out. The gyre was whipping water across my tank and my poor clown got caught in the stream. It was so sad, but funny a the same time, to watch him struggle trying to fight the wave of water. Kind of reminded me of the finding nemo movie :rolleyes: . Hopefully he finds a new place to sleep though because he usually calls it a night near the top of the water by my return but he will probably get washed away lol. As much as i love my fish, i love my sps more, so the gyre is definitely not getting turned down, poor clown will just have to adjust.

PE was insane before lights out, not sure if the gyre is the cause or not.

Clam is still pretty sketchy, If its PM its hanging in there at least. It doesn't look horrible so just a waiting game i guess.

Tank is finally getting some much needed TLC. Going to do a w/c this weekend and give everything a good cleaning. Alk levels are still bouncing around. Trying to get the new 2 part at the right amount. Really can notice my corals reacting to the swings so i need to get it straightened out asap.

• Like 1

Had some snow today, now rain.... Lights have been flickering every now and then.... Hope i dont lose power.........

Had the same issues. Ice preventing me from driving up the hill in my neighbor hood. Had to carry a box of wine and 4 bags of groceries a 1/4 mile. I love winter.

• Like 1