Cultivated Reef

Arce's Tank

Arce

Had the same issues. Ice preventing me from driving up the hill in my neighbor hood. Had to carry a box of wine and 4 bags of groceries a 1/4 mile. I love winter.

I would have left the groceries and just took the wine...

<3 thanks for the nominations again. :)

Anytime

• Like 1

Just did some well needed maintenance. Did a 10% W/C, cleaned out the sump and blew off all the rocks and pulled any small bits of algae.

Got Chaeto??

Pulled it all out to clean the refugium... never realized how much chaeto ive been packing into a small 9x8x10 space. It's so dense and healthy. Anyone need some lol?

Thats a 5 gallon bucket for size reference...Filled nearly 3/4 of the bucket alone.

16615369935_bdd072d404_h.jpgUntitled by justinarce5692, on Flickr

Took a really poor quality video but i wanted to show off the gyre. I fed two cubes worth of mysis and the gyre is on constant 2 notches below max.

• Like 8

if you get a nice dslr, you can kill two birds with one stone. :P

Well my girlfriend just got me the camera im using for christmas. So i have to use it for awhile longer before i go dslr lol. Plus i can not afford a dslr right now. They are crazy expensive.

• Like 2

How's your dad doing?

Hes doing better but hes so damn stubborn. He was at work, felt serious pains in his chest and had a hard time breathing so he went to the hospital. Test came back ok at the moment he got there but they wanted to keep him to observe and do more tests to make sure it wasnt a heart attk. But the dummy checked himself out and went home. So me and my sister are forcing him to go to a cardiologist today to get a checkup.

Sorry to hear about your dad, sending good vibes.

Thanks appreciate it!

Hope your day got better.

I need a shirt like that!

Eh it didnt lol.

Yea its def a nice shirt, MD sent it over as a thanks for writing the blog me and kat wrote.

Hes doing better but hes so damn stubborn. He was at work, felt serious pains in his chest and had a hard time breathing so he went to the hospital. Test came back ok at the moment he got there but they wanted to keep him to observe and do more tests to make sure it wasnt a heart attk. But the dummy checked himself out and went home. So me and my sister are forcing him to go to a cardiologist today to get a checkup.

Good!

• Like 1

Good!

Yep! Hopefully the checkup comes out ok.

Sooooo should i keep or sell my mp10. With the huge price reduction due to the new quiet drives ive been getting seriously low balled on offers. Not sure if its worth letting go or keeping. Hmmmm decisions.

Clam looks like its going to make it!!! I ended up putting carbon in passively on the weekend because i read it may help. Seems like its working. The mantle isnt as wrinkled and isnt pinched anymore. Lets hope it keeps it up!

• Like 1

AWWWW YA! What you thinking!?

40b dimensions. Probably go with a standard as i cant afford custom glass. Upgrade wont happen for a couple months. But theres some steps i want to take to prepare for it.

Elos? Red Sea? Reef Savvy?

hmmm... :P

EDIT: just saw your response.. custom glass in the waaay to go! lol

Lol you buy it for me and im game. In reality if i ever setup an upgrade i can start with a standard nd buy a custom tank down the line. Since im going BB its simple as switching out the tank and moving everythkng over.

• Like 1