SaltCritters.com

Arce's Tank

Arce

I find it funny how our tanks are roughly the same age, but your's looks 10x more mature. :D

Err i disagree lol. I feel like my tank looks so young / frag like. I need some growth <_< .

• Like 1

I could have given you a summary :happy: .

Im glad my thread could be of help though. I think everyone in this hobby has their ups and downs, just takes time really.

Im studying Construction Engineering, finishing up this May.

Seriously, I am glad I read it all....and I don't do that often. I agree, there are always ups and downs. I guess I am hoping to get all my downs out of the way up front!! :lol:

LEDs came out looking nice. Cant wait to see a pic of the tank.

Cool, I'm and Electrical Engineer.

Interview #2 went as planned, really liked the second place a lot better. Should know by Monday.. fingers crossed.

ANNNNDDDDD I LEFT THE DOSER IN SETUP MODE... GOD DANGIT!!!!

NOOOOOO, not again. Congrats on the interviews.

Err i disagree lol. I feel like my tank looks so young / frag like. I need some growth <_< .

Dude, really!?!?!

Seriously, I am glad I read it all....and I don't do that often. I agree, there are always ups and downs. I guess I am hoping to get all my downs out of the way up front!! :lol:

LEDs came out looking nice. Cant wait to see a pic of the tank.

Cool, I'm and Electrical Engineer.

NOOOOOO, not again. Congrats on the interviews.

Dude, really!?!?!

The downs still come around all the time, just gets easier since you know how to deal with them lol. Thanks the led DIY was really a quickie, going to redo it whenever i have the time and make it a cleaner job. Yeaaaaa damn doser, ive forgotten about leaving it in setup mode like a bajillion times now <_< . But yea i feel my tank looks so young honestly. It needs to grow into itself.

we should work on some articles before you jet

We still have all the stuff i wrote before. I dont have much time before i go, 4 exams, 1 senior project and a bunch of other crap <_<

Ya. When the postal service blew up the one Benny loaned me, I had to buy him another one, so I kinda bought one for myself too.

Oh didnt know. Maybe when i get back we can call it an even trade, rent the meter for a day or two and ill give ya the TLF 150 if you still want it?

Oh didnt know. Maybe when i get back we can call it an even trade, rent the meter for a day or two and ill give ya the TLF 150 if you still want it?

Mebbe. Or I might need some help with my electrical wire rats nest.

• Like 1