Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Arce's Tank

Arce

Interview 1 went good, interview 2 is soon, its a follow up from a prelim interview so it should be promising.

I think i should definitely get an offer from the first one too from the way the interview went.

• Like 2

Interview #2 went as planned, really liked the second place a lot better. Should know by Monday.. fingers crossed.

ANNNNDDDDD I LEFT THE DOSER IN SETUP MODE... GOD DANGIT!!!!

• Like 1

Added my LEDs!!

Its not the best DIY, could have been a lot better. But i did it in +/- an hour because the girlfriend was bugging me to go to dinner. Might clean it up in the future, definitely need to redo the wiring. Loving them so far though.

16561054960_a303cd47e5_h.jpgUntitled by justinarce5692, on Flickr

16747261421_d0e80b20e1_h.jpg by justinarce5692, on Flickr

• Like 3

Added my LEDs!!

Its not the best DIY, could have been a lot better. But i did it in +/- an hour because the girlfriend was bugging me to go to dinner. Might clean it up in the future, definitely need to redo the wiring. Loving them so far though.

16561054960_a303cd47e5_h.jpgUntitled by justinarce5692, on Flickr

16747261421_d0e80b20e1_h.jpg by justinarce5692, on Flickr

Looking good dude and good luck on getting that million dollar offer for the job! :)

What ballasts do you have in there?!

• Like 1

Looking good dude and good luck on getting that million dollar offer for the job! :)

What ballasts do you have in there?!

Haha i wish :happy:

They are the ones that came with the fixture, workhorse ballasts.

Haha i wish :happy:

They are the ones that came with the fixture, workhorse ballasts.

HAHA dont we all!

Cool you get them set up over the tank yet?!

• Like 1

I want to put montis back in my tank so bad :furious:

Gina has some on the livestock section! :) I love Montis. Why the hesitation? If done right they look awesome!
  • Like 1

Gina has some on the livestock section! :) I love Montis. Why the hesitation? If done right they look awesome!

I ended up with MEN from a frag i got awhile ago at a swap. Even though i dipped / scrubbed it somehow made it in. Wiped out all my montis and haven't had them since. Tried to put in a digi not to long ago and saw them again. So not putting any in anytime soon.

SPS have begun showing signs of being pissed from the alk issues. A couple pieces have reduced PE and their tissue isnt as full/puffy. Gotta get this in check. Especially since im leaving in a week for vacation :unsure: .