Cultivated Reef

Arce's Tank

Arce

The clam is ruffled, but you can't say it has PM for sure. Like I said before something could have nipped it or irritated it. Zeph took a derasa from the same lot and his is doing fine. Watch it at night after lights out and see if it shows signs of stress.

• Like 1

Took some top downs before feeding time....

3 pieces growing ontop of each other, have to trim them a little before i get a war...

16505623075_6ee2e206cf_b.jpgDSCN0420 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

Millies :wub:

16319344999_5c2447f2ae_b.jpgDSCN0451 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

16505630015_c22b62937d_b.jpgDSCN0481 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

Blue Tenius, looks amazing top down.

16479636796_e7f56fce55_b.jpgDSCN0478 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

Page bump

The clam is ruffled, but you can't say it has PM for sure. Like I said before something could have nipped it or irritated it. Zeph took a derasa from the same lot and his is doing fine. Watch it at night after lights out and see if it shows signs of stress.

Ok ill take a look

• Like 1

Sexy top downs. :naughtydance:

B)

Amazing, those corals look fantastic!

Thanks mark!

daaaammmmnnnnnn, look at all those colors. awesome job dude.

Thanks Judeo, one day ill get you your frags lol.

nice color sticks B)

Thanks! :D

Well yet anther set of cool pictures so now I have to read through the entire thread. Hot damn. I think I'll probably be late for work at this rate.

LOL don't be late over my thread! but thanks :lol: .

ATO stuck on again last night :furious: . This time I think it was due to those micro snail things, don't know the name. Turned on the sump light and they were crowded all over the float so they probably stuck it on. Getting really annoyed by this. Might have to get a small micron sock and put the float in there to stop damn inverts from sticking it on.

I have a week vacation coming up in March, me and the girlfriend are going to Cancun for our last spring break. Need to fix this damn ATO before then because I cant let it go for a week overflowing.

• Like 2

Now is the time to start a timed topoff. :) Either that or go with one of the new electric ones. I have one as a backup, I forget ... Hydor smart level controller. It worked when I had it hooked up to the tank, but I am just too big a fan of timed topoff. Even if evaporation changes over a week the level won't drift that far off, and the drift will be slow.

• Like 1

Now is the time to start a timed topoff. :) Either that or go with one of the new electric ones. I have one as a backup, I forget ... Hydor smart level controller. It worked when I had it hooked up to the tank, but I am just too big a fan of timed topoff. Even if evaporation changes over a week the level won't drift that far off, and the drift will be slow.

Im considering it as an option. What pump are u using for it? I guess i can put a aqualifter onto my RKL and do it that way. Just really bugs me out that it wont be exact

I used an aqualifter for it, but now that I use timed (via the controller) I have an Ebay peristaltic pump. My new BRS per. pump arrives today to replace the Ebay one, since it will occasionally fail. I've used one of these on my 29 for months now. I've got one month until we leave for a week, so I need to get all my issues ironed out as well. My topoff container holds 9 days of water at the current evaporation rate ... I will need 10. :D

• Like 1

Got bored so took some pics....

ORA blue voodoo stag.. Needs to do alot of coloring up, but its a nice green with blue tips.

16513822162_15f1e44373_b.jpgDSCN0503 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

One of my favorites... close up of the tenius from the front.

16327127848_583bf90b61_b.jpgDSCN0498 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

Random birds...

15892278284_eabb45dcc4_b.jpgDSCN0499 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

16488849256_bb121581ea_b.jpgDSCN0501 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

From a different angle..

15894676883_d426cc6d41_b.jpgDSCN0492 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

Quick and dirty FTS...

16513132071_75d706f348_b.jpgDSCN0491 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

• Like 3

Minutes after i posted it arrived lol. Looks great, not much too it just a standard sink. Trying to decide how i want to mount it. I could gut the fixture and insert the new sink and remove the old, or i can just mount it outside the fixture hanging over the stock leds. Might go with the latter because itll be a lot easier. Only issue with that is i dont get any use of the fans but with 20-28 leds over a 35" x 2" sink i dont think heats going to really be a huge problem.