Coral Vue Hydros

Arce's Tank

Arce

Maybe Acre can frag you a piece of that Tenuis later ;)

Maybe one day lol needs to grow a bit

Think I've finally decided on LEDs. Going with...

Channel 1: 10 RB 4 V

Channel 2: 6 RB 4 Ww 4 Nw

Throwing it on a 2"'x 34" heatsink in two rows. Going to use 2 40w 700ma inventronic drivers from ledgroupbuy.

Thinkkkk it should work out well. Anyone have any input?

• Like 1

I would use T5 for daylight bulbs and go with less white LED's but my BML strip is very similar. Equal parts cool and warm white plus lots of blue, RB, and true violet. Looks good with T5s on. Thursday my new multi channel BML strip arrives with 3 channels, blue, violet, white. I'll never be happy. Looking forward to having a blue morning and evening again.

I would use T5 for daylight bulbs and go with less white LED's but my BML strip is very similar. Equal parts cool and warm white plus lots of blue, RB, and true violet. Looks good with T5s on. Thursday my new multi channel BML strip arrives with 3 channels, blue, violet, white. I'll never be happy. Looking forward to having a blue morning and evening again.

Well its going to be dimmable so i can lower the whites if needed. I like the tenperature of my tank now so with all these added blues i figured i should offset it with whites to try to maintain the same temp.

• Like 1

Checked on the tank this morning before work. Milli is looking great but the green blue acro is still a little rough from dropping it. Hopefully it comes around.

Ordered a heatsink, need to test sizes and how im going to mount it before i go any further. Still looking through my options for leds though.

Maybe one day lol needs to grow a bit

Think I've finally decided on LEDs. Going with...

Channel 1: 10 RB 4 V

Channel 2: 6 RB 4 Ww 4 Nw

Throwing it on a 2"'x 34" heatsink in two rows. Going to use 2 40w 700ma inventronic drivers from ledgroupbuy.

Thinkkkk it should work out well. Anyone have any input?

400w MH > ALL

jk. haha

looking forward to that build.

you need to make me a frag pack too when you can haha

400w MH > ALL

jk. haha

looking forward to that build.

you need to make me a frag pack too when you can haha

Not guna lie i was thinking about a 150w Mh with led or t5.... But then my mind drifted and i got over the thought lol.

I knoww i wish i could make one now, but i want to wait to make sure my growth picks up first.

• Like 1

Not guna lie i was thinking about a 150w Mh with led or t5.... But then my mind drifted and i got over the thought lol.

well.. ill be throwing a 250w over the 30 gal DT

finally decided so hopefully, i can set it up soon. lol

What happened to the kessil and T5

still have it.

once i have the 30 Gal Cube DT setup, i'm going to move all the SPS there (250w MH)

then, i'm going to plumb in my other 30 Gal (using as a frag tank right now) and move all my LPS,Mushrooms & Anemones there. I plan on using the Kessil for the LPS tank.

still have it.

once i have the 30 Gal Cube DT setup, i'm going to move all the SPS there (250w MH)

then, i'm going to plumb in my other 30 Gal (using as a frag tank right now) and move all my LPS,Mushrooms & Anemones there. I plan on using the Kessil for the LPS tank.

Soooo the 1 30 gal setup now turned into two 30 gal tanks? I approve. Now get then going already lol

What mh fixture u guna get

Soooo the 1 30 gal setup now turned into two 30 gal tanks? I approve. Now get then going already lol

What mh fixture u guna get

Iol, it happens.

i have a Hamilton m58 ballast i picked up for $10 and got a cheapo tube reflector with mogul base for $45. picked up a $12 plusrite 14k blub. -- no fancy stuff haha

excited to see how the SPS respond when i make the move.

• Like 1

HOT DAMN THOSE SPS.

once those take off, reserve me a frag yeah? ;)

You got it

Iol, it happens.

i have a Hamilton m58 ballast i picked up for $10 and got a cheapo tube reflector with mogul base for $45. picked up a $12 plusrite 14k blub. -- no fancy stuff haha

excited to see how the SPS respond when i make the move.

Interesting. Well see how it goes.

• Like 1