inTank Media Baskets

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

Hey Dave, I know the Bluefish controllers are almost out, projected to be shipped May 5th. For those who ordered a Nano Box light with Bluefish, what sort of a time frame are you anticipating to get those gems shipped off?

• Like 2
DaveFason

BIG update coming. I am having to go out for a day trip today for the day job but will have numerous orders out the door tomorrow ( USPS ) or Monday.

Some more good news. I ordered a 13" Macbook Pro w/ Retina to help edit photos and more importantly edit videos. My old year old laptop was not cutting it anymore. I can finally finish the Storm video/tutorial to help everyone out with settings and setting up.

Thanks again for the support guys!

-Dave

• Like 4
Adam_Bobomb

BIG update coming. I am having to go out for a day trip today for the day job but will have numerous orders out the door tomorrow ( USPS ) or Monday.

Some more good news. I ordered a 13" Macbook Pro w/ Retina to help edit photos and more importantly edit videos. My old year old laptop was not cutting it anymore. I can finally finish the Storm video/tutorial to help everyone out with settings and setting up.

Thanks again for the support guys!

-Dave

nice man. looking forward to getting your setup above my tank.

• Like 1
DaveFason

To show you guys that I am working ;) New modules, new mounting and everything else. SO much faster now!

A ton of stuff shipping this week. Also not pictures are three 24" units, Duos and a couple other fun things.

14126221963_4b10b4bdf5_c.jpg

• Like 2
DaveFason

No tracking # for me :(

Coming from FedEx. Just scooped up so look out for it shortly. Had to pack the hell out of yours! The 24" units have some umph ;)

-Dave

• Like 1

Coming from FedEx. Just scooped up so look out for it shortly. Had to pack the hell out of yours! The 24" units have some umph ;)

-Dave

Oh good I like FedEx. The guy brings my dog treats!

• Like 1
DaveFason

More to come. :D

13931871157_cdb00907fe_c.jpg

14115489142_32eb8a2eba_c.jpg

13931871157_cdb00907fe_c.jpg

P.S - I had major sunshine in the shop today. Better pictures of these later but I wanted to get a couple up.

-D

DaveFason

Hey Dave, any news on mine? Should be for Ian Park. The anticipation is killing me.

Shipping off this week!

-Dave