Top Shelf Aquatics

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

Dave you're a genius. If only I had the cash for such a beautiful piece of equipment. Everything is so modern, sleek, and built with high-quality materials. I wish you even more success, brother. I'll be buying one for my next build, guaranteed.

• Like 1

Thanks man! Shoot me a PM or email with your name.

Love these pics!!! Can't wait for my update! Btw, I have decided to get the storm upgrade, can you send me a invoice? Thanks Dave

Thanks so much. I really love designing and creating stuff. You guys just let me do it! Just wait until you see this weeks update.

Dave you're a genius. If only I had the cash for such a beautiful piece of equipment. Everything is so modern, sleek, and built with high-quality materials. I wish you even more success, brother. I'll be buying one for my next build, guaranteed.

• Like 1

I think I got mine put together and working! It looks 100x better over the tank then the Maxspect Razor. I will get pictures as soon as my clean everything up!

Thanks again!

PS: On the connecter to the Storm controller, I get everything to function correctly only when the arrow on the connector is on the bottom side of the pins...

Hi guys,

I busted my tail this week but won't have enough time to ship before I head out for the weekend. 15-20 more orders will be shipping Monday & Tuesday next week.

Photo dump when I get back. I also am just about finished with the new website along with a Google Documents file for people to check status of the builds. Should make things a breeze!

-Dave

• Like 7

You'll get a notification if you're subscribed to the thread, it'll even email you with posts. :)

Still keep checking, can't help it.

Catching up from the weekend. Emails will be going out today and I will be loading photos in the morning.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!

-Dave

• Like 2

Bluefish controllers arrived! I will be slaving away on on those as well.

Latest these will go out are Tuesday for most.

-Dave

A few that will/are heading out very soon.

Black/Black Duo

14103725547_4c4abe0333_c.jpg

White/Tan Mini Tide

14310458753_1a83375092_c.jpg

Swedish Flag Mini

14286934061_05e82ebe9e_c.jpg

"Lucky Charms" Mini Tide

14290267375_792681d68b_c.jpg

-Dave

• Like 2

I am literally in the process of boxing, photos and testing ( I like to test prior to the last pack ). More and more will be posted and emails are going out. I had a small flub with my amazing FedEx driver not getting my packages. Good news is I have a new store that is right down the road I am going to start dropping them off at instead.

To top off busy, my wife and I are buying a house. Good news, MORE ROOM FOR NANERBOX!

:D

-D

• Like 8

Is the black duo in the picture above mine?

Nope, mine. I ordered yesterday.

J/K, fairly sure it is NOT mine, just ordered the same thing.