SaltCritters.com

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

More! I also had to fix something on Jedi/Bens light saber but he will have it for the weekend :)

I have a truck load of Mini's I am finishing up along with a few Duos in the mix.

Johns 24" Duo - Maroon/Black

13740197873_e8d87d10ab_c.jpg

Alex Retro - 14g Biocube

13740190913_d5b430dfd5_c.jpg

-Dave

• Like 1

Man...I keep checking this thread everyday...lol that maroon duo is fire

Hopefully my light is in the next batch of peeshures!!!

• Like 1

I seriously have 15-17 orders that are so close to being finished. I have this weekend off from my day job and will have a ton done.

Never fear.

• Like 3

Never thought that you had a day job all along.

I feel bad for bothering you with questions after questions!

Thanks again, Dave. You are a badass.

Your all good guys! I am working my butt off so I can make this my full time job. Well, technically it is a second full time job already :D

Seriously, without you guys I would not be here! So keep shooting me questions!

The American Dream!

-Dave

• Like 1

If someone were to get a 48"x48"x12" walk around shallow cube, with a center over flow. Could you make a 1 piece square fixture to go over the tank?

Basically 4 NanoBox's connected in a square, but very cleanly welded together to create a square with an empty middle.

48B76D52-78DC-4ABD-A607-24D8D1E2CB0A_zps

• Like 4

If someone were to get a 48"x48"x12" walk around shallow cube, with a center over flow. Could you make a 1 piece square fixture to go over the tank?

Basically 4 NanoBox's connected in a square, but very cleanly welded together to create a square with an empty middle.

Dude, can I have your reefing budget, seriously?

• Like 1

Lets do this.

-D

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Holy jeebus on a half shell. Puts my shit to shame.

I seriously have 15-17 orders that are so close to being finished. I have this weekend off from my day job and will have a ton done.

Never fear.

I know you are doing your best, bud. I am just bursting with antici...

tumblr_mjpz3ejpn41qd0y0ao1_500.gif

• Like 2

To please the masses I took a half day today ( well going in late ) to get a bunch of orders prepped and ready to rock and roll tonight/weekend. You guys are keeping me busy and I love it! Here are a few photos from the day.

New mounting and modules. Allows me for a MUCH quicker set up time. I was able to knock out 10 of these today.

13763464513_3a78c6aff5_z.jpg

Unit in the shop getting ready to be assembled

13763453025_20fbbccf30_b.jpg

Ben/Jedi's art. These units literally have me in awe. It will be art over his tank.

13763822554_9fdc1a0d27_b.jpg

As normal, more to come! Keep me busy :)

-Dave

• Like 5

Hi Dave,

Can you let me know when you will be shipping my 3 chips out (or if they have already shipped tracking #)? :)

Didn't receive a confirmation of shipment yet

Thanks!

Randolph