inTank Media Baskets

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

Dave - sent a couple emails your way, understand you not responding yet. I was going to see if it would be possible to retrofit my 2 duos in to a halide - T5 fixture - but temps inside the fixture with halides on are a balmy 150° F... probably not a good idea? 

On 4/12/2019 at 5:59 PM, |n0_0ne| said:

Dave - sent a couple emails your way, understand you not responding yet. I was going to see if it would be possible to retrofit my 2 duos in to a halide - T5 fixture - but temps inside the fixture with halides on are a balmy 150° F... probably not a good idea? 

You should have seen a response. That is a but high for the longevity of the LEDs. 

On 4/12/2019 at 5:53 PM, TurtleReef said:

Still have not heard anything, sent yet another email....

Thanks again for understanding and working it out with me. Unit will be in your hands shortly! 🙌

-Dave

• 2 weeks later...

A ton of orders have been out and I am nearly caught up! I hope everyone has enjoyed Spring Breaks. 

Google sheet is updated. 

nbrunitsnbrunits-6nbrunits-4nbrunits-3nbrunits-5unitsblacknbrunits-2unitsunits-4units-5units-3units-2Duo Black - Blue

• Wow 2

Mine is 4th from bottom. Dave, thanks for reaching out on your personal email after we were having trouble communicating. 

I don't think I could be happier with different a light.

20190429_181909.thumb.jpg.5c6f4bfa95a0401f7f9d6ce91a5ca9a2.jpg20190429_181921.thumb.jpg.85f9cd169a03c9640f9b8876ce068125.jpg20190429_182819.thumb.jpg.ae3b841a2cbf9742ee9dc9e32e2ee039.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A few more black units, custom Flares and DIY kits out the door. 

Google orders are updated. A handful of orders will be out mid next week. 

duoblack

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, ksadam said:

Any update on orders?

Updates today! 

A handful more orders heading from Duos, Tide and retro kits. 🙌

• Like 1

😎 Can't wait to see image of my Duo posted up here.! 

Noticed my name is not on the Order Status sheet...should I be concerned? 🤔

Hey Dave this is Dan, I sent you the Mini Tide array with modified LEDs for a planted tank. It's coming up on 2 months now and I don't see my name on your updated list. I was really hoping that I'd be receiving it soon, could you check on my order please? On April 29 you emailed me the unit was complete, you were just waiting on more Bluefish units and I see that a lot of orders are going out. Just hoping mine didn't get lost is the shuffle, hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Dan 

On 6/3/2019 at 8:44 PM, DanS said:

Hey Dave this is Dan, I sent you the Mini Tide array with modified LEDs for a planted tank. It's coming up on 2 months now and I don't see my name on your updated list. I was really hoping that I'd be receiving it soon, could you check on my order please? On April 29 you emailed me the unit was complete, you were just waiting on more Bluefish units and I see that a lot of orders are going out. Just hoping mine didn't get lost is the shuffle, hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Dan 

Dan,

Your email was replied to a few hours after receiving it. The unit is packed up and all set! 

On 6/3/2019 at 5:41 PM, haks said:

😎 Can't wait to see image of my Duo posted up here.! 

Noticed my name is not on the Order Status sheet...should I be concerned? 🤔

I have the order on my side. You should see it on your side now. 

56 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

I have the order on my side. You should see it on your side now. 

Don't see it on the listing but as long as it's on your side, we're all good! :happydance:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I have been all over the place the last few weeks and had little time to communicated on the forum. Moved offices, new digs and our house being under contact. I know I have been behind but I am catching up. Next week a majority of orders will be out the door along with a few over due units to people that had custom work. 

Most units that have been going out have been the "bread and butter" black color. However one was much different than the norm. 

Tide Yellow RedTide Blackmore-3nbrunits-5

@teenyreef recently updated his tanks for you to gawk over. 

2019-06-28 IM40 Top Down2019-06-29 IM10 Top Down2019-06-28 DB30 Top Down

@pgrVII updates his tank daily on IG 

IMG_20190711_120812_749.jpg.92f7cd9bd5cb

@Tigahboy has been a killer member with daily updates too. His dual NBR system is amazing. 

IMG_20190703_205858_017.jpg.4163f479ed09

@ninjamyst did a total reboot 

eCBE_6MhRUQ7vr30xMJCzvWm12vOfMhicaH1Db5J

Thank you guys. If I do not see a PM on here PLEASE email. 

david@nanoboxreef.com

-Dave

• Like 7
  • 2 months later...

Long overdue update. I have moved NanoBox three times in the past few months. Our house that we our buying is being outfitted with a studio for NanoBox and photography work. Orders have been heading out but I simply have not had the time to post here regularly. 

The RedSea tank was moved into my mother in-laws classroom ( science teacher ) and will be moved once we are settled in the new house after Oct 31st. 

The IM10 is currently with us in my in-laws. Doing well and cruising along. I hope to have updates in a few weeks. 

Thanks for all who have hung in there. I can't tell you how ready I am to feel settled again. 

ATI RETROnanoboxnanobox-3nanobox-2duoblack

• Like 2