Pod Your Reef

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

jedimasterben

It's kinda like a progress bar with you're installing something. It immediately goes to 90-99% and stays there for 10 minutes before completing :)

• Like 2

It is on this week along with my birthday!

Happy Birthday Dave! :)

Your work looks amazing as always looking forward to seeing it in real life.

• Like 1

That'll be sweet! I hope this doesn't come off as criticism, I know Dave is working very hard and is super busy, I am just getting excited seeing all the pictures lol. I have little else to entertain me right now...

Dave told me via text msg that my light will be shipped out friday if that gives you a good time frame for how long it will take.

He also sent me a picture of the shell for the main light which looks sick. He also managed to get an accessory sale out of me for a matchingish case for my storm upgrade. As a retail man myself I have to give Dave props on his ability to upsale. :bowdown:

• Like 1

Dave told me via text msg that my light will be shipped out friday if that gives you a good time frame for how long it will take.

He also sent me a picture of the shell for the main light which looks sick. He also managed to get an accessory sale out of me for a matchingish case for my storm upgrade. As a retail man myself I have to give Dave props on his ability to upsale. :bowdown:

That's awesome! I ordered mine at basically the same time as you so I bet mine will be in the mail soon. I didn't know there were different color cases... Gonna have to google that. Hopefully they have a lime green!

Edit: No green, I checked lol

That's awesome! I ordered mine at basically the same time as you so I bet mine will be in the mail soon. I didn't know there were different color cases... Gonna have to google that. Hopefully they have a lime green!

I may have a green :)

email me sir. I will have my wife look tonight.

I didn't know till dave said he had them. Jumped on it like white on rice since it was only like $12 I think. too lazy to look back at the texts he sent me.

Here's that picture dave sent me of my light's chasis.

IMG_1953_zps9aap6inn.jpg

Maybe I should put it next to my car when I get just to see how close Dave got. :)

Dave got real close to my Space Blue MINI, the only thing really missing in the paint is the metal flake. That is close enough for me. The car lives on the street outside, light light lives in a 2nd floor apt, they are not going to be that close so I can see a difference.

• Like 1

So this isn't PIMP my ride where you guys are getting these lights to match your car because you're putting a tank in your car?

my girlfriend is now mad at you for giving me ideas.

So this isn't PIMP my ride where you guys are getting these lights to match your car because you're putting a tank in your car?

No way a tank would last in my car. I drive it like I stole it. Water would be everywhere!

A little on track fun....

PEACHTREE+BMW+July+7-8%252C+2007+DL+-+7+

Just altered my order when talking to Dave via e-mail. I am even more pumped for my first nanobox!

Ordered:

- Nanobox mini tide (Black with red accents)

- With a slightly longer gooseneck to center more over the SpecV

- Storm X controller <----- new change :)

(Nanobox is replacing a Maxspect Nano razor)

• Like 1

do you have a lot of channels?

Currently I do not. But I took someones opinion and with just a bit more added to the price, I can't see where it would be going wrong. According to a reliable source, it leaves space for more control.

Me after reading Dave's post about his latest badassery.

danceparty.gif

Me knowing that mine is probably still drying.

sobbing.gif

Tell dave to set up a webcam so you can watch it dry. Most exciting paint drying ever.

• Like 1

List of stuff I knocked out...

Larry - duo matte/gry

Richardo - Mini Tide/Moon Blk/Blk

John M - 24" Duo Special Red/Blk

Brandon B - FLAW Duo wht/blue

Nate J - Duo/moon Gooseneck Blk

Kyle M - Duo Upgrade

Daniel H - Red/Blk Mini

Kenny M - Mono/Mini Moon Wht/Blue

Jonathan P - Duo Blk/Gry

Taylor - Mini Grey/Green Moon

Farl - Black Duo

Eugene - secret project ( still waiting on ONE plug :( )

And a handful of RETROs for people. Needless to say I was in the zone last night. All of these are being packed today/weekend and will be arriving early next week. I am taking tomorrow off ( BIRTHDAY!!!!!! ) and then grinding more out Sunday.

Thanks to everyone! Nano Box is busier than ever and more cool stuff is coming out. Keep spreading the Nano Box name! :D

-Dave

• Like 2

List of stuff I knocked out...

Daniel H - Red/Blk Mini

:flower:

I am taking tomorrow off ( BIRTHDAY!!!!!! ) and then grinding more out Sunday.

Yours or someone you know? Who share's my birthday Dave?

So many March babies on this site.

• Like 1