SaltCritters.com

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

Damn Dave. Those are seeeexy!

No pictures of my baby? :(

It seems that's two of us checking this thread like every hour! I'm excited! My stock nanobox lights are lame.

• Like 2

Ive been posting in this section for a few months now and just wanted to say I recieved my nano box duo on saturday. Its sooooooooo ####### badass. The wait was oh so worth it. The color it produces and the shimmer is just incredible ive pretty much been starring at the tank sence yesterday.

• Like 2

Ive been posting in this section for a few months now and just wanted to say I recieved my nano box duo on saturday. Its sooooooooo ####### badass. The wait was oh so worth it. The color it produces and the shimmer is just incredible ive pretty much been starring at the tank sence yesterday.

Stop it! You're making me jealous.

• Like 2
Adam_Bobomb

Pics?

Hey Dave, what's the word on my order? I'm the Canadian fella that's been bugging you bout duties etc.

Email sent.

42tRHQX.png

HAHA!

Nothing for me yet.... =(

Heading out this week 100% and should be arriving before this weekend.

Wat. :( I didn't get no shipping confirmation yet.

Yours is going out FedEx. you should see the info tonight as well. Along with photos being posted tonight or tomorrow.

Wat. :( I didn't get no shipping confirmation yet

• Like 1

Believe me guys. I am working my butt off for you! For the past month I have worked ~18 hour days Monday-Sunday. Sundays I will try and take off a little time to hang with the old woman. I am hoping here soon that this will be my only full time job. With your support and orders it is looking more and more like it!

-Dave

• Like 5

Believe me guys. I am working my butt off for you! For the past month I have worked ~18 hour days Monday-Sunday. Sundays I will try and take off a little time to hang with the old woman. I am hoping here soon that this will be my only full time job. With your support and orders it is looking more and more like it!

-Dave

Dave, do you make enough off of the lights to hire an assistant? It would make life a lot easier on ya!