Cultivated Reef

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THAT

WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME DAVE?!

g_fullxfull.25075.jpg

;)

I love how the subtitles say "Do Not Want", instead of NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

jedimasterben

I love how the subtitles say "Do Not Want", instead of NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh, that's one of the better parts of that movie, well, the bootleg version of it, 'Star War: The Third Gathers: The Backstroke of the West'. Star wars translated to Chinese and then back to English via subtitles (still with the English dubbed audio). It's fantastic.

http://winterson.com/2005/06/episode-iii-backstroke-of-west.html

http://starwarsfans.wikia.com/wiki/Star_War_The_Third_Gathers:_The_Backstroke_of_the_West

And a Youtube playlist if you want to laugh the whole way through.

:)

• Like 1

Ran out of time to upload more photos. Will have them tonight along with some others.

Tracking numbers are heading out to people and most will have them in their hands Friday and Saturday.

-Dave

• Like 1

Dave,

It's Alex here in Los Angeles.

Did my hood arrive ok? No problem?

How long it the job take you?

I know you are busy.

I'm sorry I feel like I'm stalking you like a mad man here.

Ran out of time to upload more photos. Will have them tonight along with some others.

Tracking numbers are heading out to people and most will have them in their hands Friday and Saturday.

-Dave

Let the endless email refreshing commence!

• Like 2

Has anyone else gotten a shipping notification or tracking??

Edit: Just emailed him, not shipping till today or tomorrow... I thought they went out at the beginning of the week. Shouldn't have gotten myself amped up.

• Like 1

Has anyone else gotten a shipping notification or tracking??

Edit: Just emailed him, not shipping till today or tomorrow... I thought they went out at the beginning of the week. Shouldn't have gotten myself amped up.

I had a ton go out this week. I wanted to wait on a few new items for you guys to have the newest gear. I received new power supplies as well that had a better fit. Sorry if this was not passed along!

-Dave

• Like 1

I had a ton go out this week. I wanted to wait on a few new items for you guys to have the newest gear. I received new power supplies as well that had a better fit. Sorry if this was not passed along!

-Dave

Ok lol.. I was wondering. It's been six weeks and I was trying to figure out why I hadn't heard anything else.

• Like 1

-Dave

I take it this is the new shwag you texted me about yesterday? :)

• Like 1

Still piecing together the new network for photos and all. Here are a couple more. They will keep on rolling.

Red/Blk - Horerczy

13624888193_267ac9e686_c.jpg

Murdered Out Duo

13624876825_1973bda20f_c.jpg

• Like 1

I received new power supplies as well that had a better fit. Sorry if this was not passed along!

-Dave

Does this mean you have a solution for me? ;)

Got any pics of blue and black ones that's how i think id like it but a picture would help.

Did you check the photos section on his website. He has awesome pictures of most of his combos.

I just got my shipment notification for the retro fit kit for my BioCube. Hopefully will have it installed and set up this weekend! Thanks Dave!

I still come and look at the pretty colors and I have mine.

Dave is an awesome guy. He's helped me with a lot of light troubleshooting issues already. I'm begining to think I'm cursed and something always goes wrong with something LED related I touch.

jedimasterben

I'm begining to think I'm cursed and something always goes wrong with something LED related I touch.

How do you think I feel? :lol: