ReefCleaners.org

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

http://imgur.com/9FCPNs7

This is agonizing. There hasn't been any updates in a few days :(. The destination is Ottawa, Canada so the light is farther from me now than it was when Dave mailed it out. Maybe I shouldn't have asked for USPS after all.

ISC is the International Service Center. It's where mail passes through when leaving or entering the country. If a package is going to another country, it is likely there will be no tracking for several days after that. There is no tracking when parcels are intransit, flying or waiting in airports. Tracking usually resumes after it has passed through Customs Inspection.

• Like 3

Yup, and there is only 5 Miami, San Fran, LA, Chicago, and NY. I am just surprised it went to Miami and not NY.

From Miami they will put it on a FedEx plane, fly it to the Memphis Hub, then get it to Canadian customs where it is most likely currently sitting.

Correct. Most of the stuff I ship international will go to Miami. Then one day it will say it is being delivered. I am sure it will pop up shortly.

-Dave

Just an update for people. We were hit with yet another ice storm earlier this week. Being that my shop is not climate controlled ( getting upgraded soon! ) some of the clear coats and paint have been drying beyond slow. More orders going out however and I am trucking away.

Thank you guys again for your patience. Spring is on the way, longer days and all! All good things for Nano Box.

-Dave

Of these ice storms keep happening just move to my side of Charlotte. :P

• Like 1

Here is a cruddy ipad photo of the sunpower RETRO that Dave built for me, I will be finishing hiding wires and posting some dslr photos in a few days.

This light is awesome, super bright, and looks factory.

I cannot recommend NanoBox enough, I also have a mini tide for my fuge light so obviously Dave is doing it right once again

Json

post-71505-0-34203900-1395260397_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I didn't think I would be back on this thread so soon :P

Can't wait to see what Dave does this time, seeing as I left the color scheme totally up to him.

• Like 2

http://imgur.com/9FCPNs7

This is agonizing. There hasn't been any updates in a few days :(. The destination is Ottawa, Canada so the light is farther from me now than it was when Dave mailed it out. Maybe I shouldn't have asked for USPS after all.

Hey at least you know you are very close to receiving it! I can see how this would be frustrating though. Sometimes getting the 'estimated delivery day' is more nerve racking than waiting for the order to ship out. I cannot wait til I receive that email, even if it takes 2 weeks to arrive :huh:

I did something dumb. I ordered the temperature probe for my Storm controller and it arrived. It now breaks my distractions and makes me more excited for the new light! lol

I have pulled some all nigters to get half way caught up. Working on a TON of stuff this weekend and will be updating the thread tomorrow.

Paint, solder, paint, solder, assemble, solder, paint! WORK DAVE!

-D

• Like 1

Updated old Duo

13382858914_94413a8099_z.jpg

Black/Silv Duo

13382862034_560c7be816_z.jpg

Red/Wht Mini Tide

13382514085_09fd0a62a5_z.jpg

Custom Flare

13382872504_0a1eb7ff57_z.jpg

24" Flare

13382554105_e3e99f902e_c.jpg

I am on the road and this is all I was able to upload. More to come!

-Dave

• Like 2

Who is getting those Flare's? Want to see their planted tanks

I ordered one to go with my NanoBox 24" tank. Going to be a while tho, think I read that tanks won't be shipping till late April.

• Like 1

When did you guys order yours?? Just trying to see what sort of timeline we're at. I placed mine on 2/23/14 I believe.

Dave's having a bit of trouble with the shade of red I requested, which isn't a really big surprise considering how specific of a red I requested and reds are a pain the arse to match up, so he's going to send me some pics tomorrow I think.

I ordered 4 weeks ago. He's pretty much on time as far as I'm concerned what with all he's churned out since then.

This is the shade of red I asked for.

20140220_143354_zpsmbf7lnlt.jpg

• Like 1

22 March 2014 was the day I ordered, But I expect it may be a while until the order is ready. This thread basically helps give a good idea to the timeline.

Dave's having a bit of trouble with the shade of red I requested, which isn't a really big surprise considering how specific of a red I requested and reds are a pain the arse to match up, so he's going to send me some pics tomorrow I think.

I ordered 4 weeks ago. He's pretty much on time as far as I'm concerned what with all he's churned out since then.

This is the shade of red I asked for.

20140220_143354_zpsmbf7lnlt.jpg

That'll be sweet! I hope this doesn't come off as criticism, I know Dave is working very hard and is super busy, I am just getting excited seeing all the pictures lol. I have little else to entertain me right now...

24" Flare

13382554105_e3e99f902e_c.jpg

I am on the road and this is all I was able to upload. More to come!

-Dave

That's mine.. :D Looks awesome Dave, can't wait to get my hands on it now. Hope it doesn't take too long to get to Australia

• Like 1

Zack, the guy below and John C from Cali. Check his Flickr page out, John Ciotti.

Who is getting those Flare's? Want to see their planted tanks

That's mine.. :D Looks awesome Dave, can't wait to get my hands on it now. Hope it doesn't take too long to get to Australia

Did you get the email as well with tracking?

I have a slew of orders that are 90% done. Just getting all the 10% done takes a little time. It is on this week along with my birthday!

-Dave

• Like 1