Pod Your Reef

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

Busy, busy,busy!

Black QUAD with Legs

14204604379_6e329970d8_c.jpg

White Mini Tide

14204631108_4012dcfdb7_c.jpg

Black/Orange Mini Tide

14204799257_92a6051d56_c.jpg

Gun Metal/Black Duo Hanging

14368143966_de710d9871_c.jpg

Black/Black Duo Gooseneck

14411420603_1bf0d6932b_c.jpg

Gun Metal/Black Duo Gooseneck ( One of my top three )

14389865332_cedd879f77_c.jpg

Black/Blue Duo Gooseneck

14204632658_93e4227448_c.jpg

-Dave

• Like 4

Dave, where da flares at?

Flying away. Packing tonight and photos. :)

It has been a crazy week already. As well I will have the budget Tide up tonight.

-Dave

Flying away. Packing tonight and photos. :)

It has been a crazy week already. As well I will have the budget Tide up tonight.

-Dave

Nice!!!

• Like 1

Dave, Dave, Dave.. you've outdone yourself. Ordered, built, and shipped in 2 weeks flat. Wassaa!!!!

To be honest yours was mixed up with another batch. I knocked out 20 or so Minis and a slew of Bluefish orders this week.

The machine is back on track with the Quads. I finished a batch of 50 Duo bodies, almost 100 Mini and now working on QUADs.

Good news is I have been working my tail off this week. I am trying to get my log book down to 5-7 orders ( it was 50+ just two weeks ago ). I have a few I am finishing this week, a slew this weekend and then off to there owners.

The goal here this summer is to knock the lead time to 1-2 weeks. I really think within the next month I will be able to do this. Even with buying a house and moving. :)

Keep me motivated and posted your tanks! It is what keeps me going!!!

-Dave

• Like 1

Will be arriving today!

limes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey bud, had to wait on one small item. Unit is completely finished however. I should have it out today for you. Along with photos.

Didn't get my tracking for my flare yet :(

Same with above. We are SO close. :)

Let's see some black and cyan mini!

• Like 1

My tracking # has been stuck on "Initiated" since Tuesday, it said estimated delivery was yesterday, then when yesterday came it changed to N/A. No new info on Travel History, just information sent to FedEx. Is this normal?

My tracking # has been stuck on "Initiated" since Tuesday, it said estimated delivery was yesterday, then when yesterday came it changed to N/A. No new info on Travel History, just information sent to FedEx. Is this normal?

Let me check. This is Robert, correct? Drop me an email.

-D

Hi Dave,

Just got my email and I am super excited to check out my new murdered out Duo with Bluefish! I checked the tracking and mine is also stuck on "Initiated" for a few days. Is that normal?

Alex