Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

D O P E

Thanks qucik

Post the moars!!

Done :) . Just the halide was on for these shots. Finally got nitrates down to 0 so I plan to pick up some coral this week.

10897709194_985e722285_z.jpg

10897709354_c1e70e956a_z.jpg

10897569375_d8f9923876_z.jpg

10897861673_bd51bc7058_z.jpg

• Like 18

Cute island bro :P. It looks incredibly slick, you really have to love the zero edge system. It lends itself to exposed rockwork particularly well. How are the Tillandsia holding up for you so far?

... O. M. G. I can't breathe, its sooo puuurrrdddyy, love the crystal clear block of ice you get from it, might want to watch that clown he seems to be planing escapè (nemo reference )

• Like 1

Wow, so clean lolol. Those skills....

thanks man

Sick.

Thanks eclipse

OMG that crab! Dude looks awesome! Midas Blenny? Kill those damsels now! Lol

Thanks he is very awesome. So far hes been keeping the sandbed very clean. Actually its a green canary blenny...great personality. I know the damsels were a huge gamble but I felt they really complement the scape and add alot of character... The'yre kinda jerks already but everyone is holding their own so they havent gotten out of control.

Sigh ...... :wub:

Thanks kat :happy:

Cute island bro :P. It looks incredibly slick, you really have to love the zero edge system. It lends itself to exposed rockwork particularly well. How are the Tillandsia holding up for you so far?

:lol: I was just wondering where you were.Thanks man i totally agree exposed rock was a must for this build and the overflowing edges just add so much depth to it.

I had to rework where they were mounted so i could remove them easily for soakings but so far not to bad. Im sticking with the mexicana species for now as they seem to be the most hardy but ill keep you updated. How have yours been holding up?

• Like 1

Very nice! How is it cleaning the Zero Edge tank? I always imagined it being very...splashy.

Thanks alot. Not bad at all actually as long as you take it slow

... O. M. G. I can't breathe, its sooo puuurrrdddyy, love the crystal clear block of ice you get from it, might want to watch that clown he seems to be planing escapè (nemo reference )

Thanks alot cam its got a long way to go. I know she seems to be obsessed with her reflection...gotta get her a boyfriend lol

• Like 1

O

MA

GAWD!

BEST STOCKING CHOICES EVAAHHHHH!

Thanks man i went with species ive never owned before.

Get a black snowflake as a boyfriend?? :)

Thats not a bad idea

• Like 2

:lol: I was just wondering where you were.Thanks man i totally agree exposed rock was a must for this build and the overflowing edges just add so much depth to it.

I had to rework where they were mounted so i could remove them easily for soakings but so far not to bad. Im sticking with the mexicana species for now as they seem to be the most hardy but ill keep you updated. How have yours been holding up?

They're doing fairly well. I've been misting then exclusively to see if I can get away with attaching them permanently to the tall structures. The giant bronze Tenufolia is all ready staring to bud, but the Ionantha varieties are only looking so so (mexicana is a subtype.) Also, my dog ate one. ..good thing I ordered 19. I'm looking forward to the coral, I'm picturing at least two large Pocillipora colonies personally haha.

They're doing fairly well. I've been misting then exclusively to see if I can get away with attaching them permanently to the tall structures. The giant bronze Tenufolia is all ready staring to bud, but the Ionantha varieties are only looking so so (mexicana is a subtype.) Also, my dog ate one. ..good thing I ordered 19. I'm looking forward to the coral, I'm picturing at least two large Pocillipora colonies personally haha.

Thats good to hear. The other ionatha varieties i had didnt do well at all and they didnt seem to care for the mistings so im going to just try soaking every few days and see how that goes.

My favorite, I can't recall it's name to be honest, actually shipped with a large pup. It's going to cap one of the smaller islands. If it does well, I'll seperate the pup and ship it to you. It's fantastic, it would look great on your dry patch. Green star, I think? It's cool to have some one to compare notes with on this brave new frontier. Still going to grab that red fin by the way?

My favorite, I can't recall it's name to be honest, actually shipped with a large pup. It's going to cap one of the smaller islands. If it does well, I'll seperate the pup and ship it to you. It's fantastic, it would look great on your dry patch. Green star, I think? It's cool to have some one to compare notes with on this brave new frontier. Still going to grab that red fin by the way?

Thanks man i appreciate it ill do the same if any of mine do that well. I agree.. i need all the help i can get with keeping these plants long term in a saltwater environment lol. You know im still on the fence about the redfin...im trying to figure out the smallest fish/invertebrates i could keep without worry and im getting conflicting information.

Yikes hows the dog after eating that, also hype know any other ZE tanks

The only one i know of that is currently running is jackies

llama roadkill

Thanks qucik

Done :) . Just the halide was on for these shots. Finally got nitrates down to 0 so I plan to pick up some coral this week.

10897709194_985e722285_z.jpg

10897709354_c1e70e956a_z.jpg

10897569375_d8f9923876_z.jpg

10897861673_bd51bc7058_z.jpg

Whoa.

Is that a Canary Fang Blenny? So awesome. So awesome.

• Like 1