Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jackies zeroedge 30g tank

jstuver

I got out of the hobby about a year ago and only lasted staying completely out for about 6 months, I can't live without my little piece of the ocean.

I set up a 150g tank about 6 months ago which I only lasted about 3 months with as it was just too big for my liking. That brings us to this tank, my 30g zero edge tank and I am in love with it. It's been set up fully for about 2 months or so, I moved everything I wanted to keep from the 150g to it.

After getting it dialed in which took a bit of tweaking (big thanks to my hubby) it is running amazing now.

Zeroedge 30g tank

27 gallon heavy duty tote sump

Mag12 return pump

Skimmer(large one from my 150g) can't remember the name right now

UV filter

ajmreef.com controllable LED

Here are some recent pics:

post-52462-0-86450500-1365734180_thumb.jpg

post-52462-0-56855500-1365734188_thumb.jpg

No the waterfall part isn't loud at all. The drains were when we first got it but my husband replumbed it and we have sponges and air tubing in the four drains to help silence it.

leggittt!! How does the anenome get along with everyone else?

Does just fine, it's a rainbow nem. The pair of maroons that host it however are mean as snot:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
venturalvn

Wait...what?? The infinite-ness of it is playing tricks on my eyes. Have any shots of the side/back angles to give the brain some more info to grasp?

Absolutely beautiful tank.

Wow very nice. Angled Shots would be nice, to show us how this works. How is the circulation done, etc.

I did I decided having a pair in this size tank just wasn't working as any pair always seem to think they should rule half the tank:) I went with a single picasso clown instead.

Yes that mushroom is a gold/yellow color, I love it!

Sic!!! Always a top down view. That's awesome. I have the same light tree. Where are/is the return(s)? Can't tell.

• 3 weeks later...

Sic!!! Always a top down view. That's awesome. I have the same light tree. Where are/is the return(s)? Can't tell.

They are right in the middle I have them covered with rock and zoas. We have them made like mushroom top returns this was the best way we found to get a glass like return over the edges. Thanks:)

Fantastic tank. :)

Thank you:)

So cool! Does the tank ever get algae on the acrylic/glass? Hows your evaporation? Ive always loved these tanks!

Yes it does but I use a magic eraser about every 3-4 days and run it across both sides , not too bad. Evap is pretty bad but I have an ATO .

Finally got an okay picture of my new favorite fish, he/she is very shy and only comes out every once in awhile and is very fast so I had to use the flash to get any decent pic of it. I think it is either a pseudochromis fuligifinis or pseudochromis elongatus.

http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/Jlstuver/media/IMG_5135_zpsce487168.jpg.html'>IMG_5135_zpsce487168.jpg

http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/Jlstuver/media/IMG_5144_zpsbca531a8.jpg.html'>IMG_5144_zpsbca531a8.jpg

http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/Jlstuver/media/IMG_5146_zpsd151d40b.jpg.html'>IMG_5146_zpsd151d40b.jpg

Archived