Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

If you could get a little ventralis (pair) in there, that would be nice. Obviously it's a push with the damsels. Tank's big enough in my experience.

Helfrichi's? Group of parvulus (hard to keep).

Tank looks great. The rock work definitely makes the tank (nice use of shadows/overhangs in the front).

This tank would look great with just about any well placed coral, I would just avoid encrusting coral that may cover the scape. KISS.

• Like 1

:happydance:

It was quite obvious to me. :happy:

Bright pink fish needed. ;):D

:D Ill see what i can do :happy:

I agree with Gena, you need a pink fish!! :)

I agree :)

I would get a bright pink zoa/paly colony

I plan to get alot of different color morphs

:bowdown: Simply amazing, love this tank.

^This

Beautiful work, great photography.

Thanks so much guys

If you could get a little ventralis (pair) in there, that would be nice. Obviously it's a push with the damsels. Tank's big enough in my experience.

Helfrichi's? Group of parvulus (hard to keep).

Tank looks great. The rock work definitely makes the tank (nice use of shadows/overhangs in the front).

This tank would look great with just about any well placed coral, I would just avoid encrusting coral that may cover the scape. KISS.

Yea the ventralis and helfrich wouldnt work with the damsels...not enough backbone. Ive owned them in the past and they are way too passive.

Thanks man was trying to give a natural flow

Does that clownfish like living close to the edge. Pun intended.

lol yes she does apparently. Certain times of the day she seems obsessed with her reflection

Meet the fiddler..loves hanging out at the waters edge

10914150116_41a0f1dc61_z.jpg

• Like 11

Dayummmm that fiddler and that photo....

Thanks bud...im not sure the species but it has an awesome pattern on its carapace

AWESOME!

For a pink fish, an orchid dotty may work....

Thanks man thats a good option..i actually went with a Royal Gramma always wanted one.

Omg that is some serious inspiration for a tank, now I want to do this just to have a fiddler crab

Theyre so cool. Im just hoping i can keep them long term.

Fiddler? Curve ball! Where'd you come across that, if I may ask?

Cmon you know me psy :D My LFS comes across them occasionally I just have to keep him on the lookout.

• Like 2

I hope you take lots of photos of the green canary blenny. I can't get enough of it's coloring. :)

Yes, more pics of this guy. Has he bitten you yet?

Holy smokes! What camera body and lenses are you using? Sorry if it's been asked before! So much good is happening before my eyes!!

Thanks man that i shoot with a Canon 7D and 100mm

hype, your pictures make me want to keep the 10-12K look. such a nice color for a tank.

Thanks i really prefer the 10k look (at least for a portion of the day). IMO Its probably the closest you can get to the natural sunlight look and with the shimmer its pretty special.

The Royal gramma will be perfect!!!! :D

I hope you take lots of photos of the green canary blenny. I can't get enough of it's coloring. :)

Thanks i already have him just havent gotten any decent shots yet but should have some soon ;)

I love his coloring too its looks great under the halide...really highlights the transition from yellow to green. I have a shot for the next page :D

• Like 1

Yes, more pics of this guy. Has he bitten you yet?

I have one ready for the next page. Nah not at all they are very mild mannered. Hes actually the calmest fish in the tank. I think you would have to grab or corner him in order to get bit.. ive had my hands in there frequently and he totally avoids me.

• Like 1